Author Topic: 6 Ways To Raise A Patriot  (Read 152 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
6 Ways To Raise A Patriot
« on: July 04, 2020, 03:25:21 pm »
Parenting

6 Ways To Raise A Patriot
What’s the most patriotic thing you can do right now? Raise a patriot!

By Rachel Campos-Duffy
July 4, 2020

One silver lining of recent political and cultural upheaval is that parents are finally waking up to the indoctrination of their children. I’ve always known my kids’ schools were liberal, but it wasn’t until COVID-19 homeschooling began that I discovered my son’s high school curriculum included Chinese communist propaganda videos.

I sat at my kitchen counter with my jaw open as we watched an assigned video justifying and promoting the Chinese Communist Party’s inhumane population control policies with zero counterpoint materials or critical thinking required. When my son offered an opposing point of view on Google Classroom for his fellow students to consider, his teacher removed the comment.

When that’s happening in small town Wausau, Wisconsin, why should we be surprised by how easily Black Lives Matter (BLM) hijacked the public’s righteous anger over George Floyd’s murder, becoming the most powerful and potent force in American politics overnight? For decades, Marxist organizations, including BLM, have been tilling the soil while parents slept. 

Watching statues of George Washington topple and hearing talk of blowing up Mount Rushmore, parents rightfully wonder if it’s too late to turn the tide on all the victimhood interpretations of American history our children have been silently absorbing like carbon monoxide. I’m truly an eternal optimist about  renewing and restoring America’s well-deserved national pride, but I implore you not to lose hope either.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/04/6-ways-to-raise-a-patriot/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34