Author Topic: ‘Is it holding a SHARK?’: Startling footage shows a bird of prey swooping over a beach carrying a ma  (Read 574 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Is it holding a SHARK?’: Startling footage shows a bird of prey swooping over a beach carrying a massive fish in its talons

Footage from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, showed a giant bird carrying its prey
    There is debate over what type of bird it is and whether it was carrying a shark
    Some users argued the bird is an osprey, while others argued it was a condor
    Some said it was a dogfish. Others said it was a mackerel due to its tail shape

By Georgia Simcox For Mailonline

Published: 07:24 EDT, 2 July 2020 | Updated: 07:29 EDT, 2 July 2020

Onlookers on Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, were stunned by the site of a giant bird swooping over the sands and carrying away a large fish.

Footage shot by Tennessee native Ashley White from the 17th floor of an apartment building where she was staying on vacation shows the fish still wriggling around trying to escape on June 22.

The video was shared by Tracking Sharks on Twitter, where it sparked debate over what type of bird it is and whether or not it was carrying a shark.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8482961/Startling-footage-shows-bird-prey-swooping-beach-carrying-massive-fish-talons.html?ito=chromelessDM_0
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
All the Condors are at or near west coast and western mountians.   Got to be a heck of a large Osprey. 

Probably not a good choice of lunch though.  If it is a shark., these guys are hard to kill, and will even snap and gnarl even in death's throes.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Practical

Perhaps ANTIFA is building an Airforce and training birds of prey to carry attack sharks to deploy on random beach goer's...
If you think I suck now, you should listen to my podcast! ThePodocasts.com

Online roamer_1

All the Condors are at or near west coast and western mountians.   Got to be a heck of a large Osprey. 

Probably not a good choice of lunch though.  If it is a shark., these guys are hard to kill, and will even snap and gnarl even in death's throes.

Dunno nothin about condors, but that's marked out like an osprey. Go figger... I didn't know them to be east of the Rockies...

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Dunno nothin about condors, but that's marked out like an osprey. Go figger... I didn't know them to be east of the Rockies...

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

Well ain't that something. I had no idea they were so prevalent. All my kin come out here and marvel at em.  :shrug:

Thank you.  happy77

Offline LadyLiberty

It looks like the Osprey is holding a tuna to me. 

I saw an Osprey nest in the Bahamas.  It was huge.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
It looks like the Osprey is holding a tuna to me. 

A Tuna would seem to be a more logical meal choice.  Mother Nature gives these critters pretty good common sense, and a nabbing a shark seems a tad implausible if not dangerous to the bird, .......unless that bird and / or its young were starving.