Author Topic: Baltimore protesters rip down Columbus statue and toss it in harbor  (Read 1142 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Baltimore protesters rip down Columbus statue and toss it in harbor
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2020, 12:51:49 pm »
It's not easy being a policeman when the mayor and everyone else in authority approves of the violence and crimes being committed.

@Applewood

Nobody is forcing them to be accomplices to the crimes of their bosses. They are free to turn in their badges and walk away any time they want.

It is PAST time for the state and  feral governments to start cracking down on these freaking communist/anarchist mayors and city councils.

If they won't do it,sooner or later the citizens in surrounding areas will come to town and do it for them because once the looters steal and eat all the food in town,drink all the whiskey,and raid the last drug store,they WILL start branching out to nearby towns and cities in more rural areas,where the residents will NOT wait for the police to get around to arresting roaming packs of thugs,and either just gun them down in the streets or leave them hanging as a warning to any latecomers.

Trust me on this.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2020, 08:58:59 pm »
@verga 

I'm old school. You take the man's money,you agree to do what he tells you to do as long as it is legal.

If you are not willing to to do that,quit and let someone else take the job.

Providing of course the city can find anyone to take the job. If they can't,the city will end up burning,which would have happened anyhow because once you inform the public that blacks will no longer be held responsible for anything they say or do "causen hit bees de honkies falts!", the city IS going to burn,and the people who set it on fire are going to be demanding new brick homes for free. The mayor and city council will either agree with that,or they and their families will be murdered for being "racists hold-in de black mans doawn!"

It will all work out in the end because eventually the Governor will activate the National Guard,and order them in with "shoot to kill" orders if anyone resists violently.

And most of those who do get killed will owe it all on their Black Masters,most of whom don't even live there or give a damn about them being killed. They were only in it for the "grant money" they were going to get to calm the crowd down once the fighting started. If it got out of hand,it wasn't THEIR fault,right?

Howsumever,if there is ANY justice at all in this world,they will be tracked down and set on fire whenever and wherever they are at that instant. If fire is inconvenient for reason of danger to innocents,there is nothing wrong with a chair,and a short rope and short drop because they NEED to suffer before they die,just like their (mostly innocent) followers suffered.

Well, now we know why they have pulled "Gone With the Wind". 

This time it's a mite harder to blame Atlanta burning on the Yankees (...even though I'd bet many of the agitators live in the North)..
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2020, 09:17:28 pm »
Those who get arrested,  need to watch some REAL history on slave trade and who did it and is still doing it..today in Africa. Arab countries...if they want to use that to destroy property.  They need to be rocked to sleep in prison EVERY NIGHT...listening to real facts.  BARBARY COAST.  IRISH SLAVE TRADE.   Not the crap HOLLYWEIRD puts out to stoke hatred.  BLACKS HAD BLACK & WHITE SLAVES.   White supremacy my azz. 

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

I don't like his intro nor his way of talking, but just listen to the facts. Drama. 

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 09:22:44 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline aligncare

« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2020, 10:07:55 pm »
Someone from the Baltimore area called (can’t recall which talk show) and said a civic Italian American group contacted a contractor to pull Christopher out of the harbor and is planning to repair the statue with the help of volunteer artisans to bring Columbus back to his former place and glory.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2020, 10:23:52 pm »
Someone from the Baltimore area called (can’t recall which talk show) and said a civic Italian American group contacted a contractor to pull Christopher out of the harbor and is planning to repair the statue with the help of volunteer artisans to bring Columbus back to his former place and glory.

@aligncare

If they do this,and IF the blacks riot and once again try to tear it down,it is truly going to get ugly in Baltimore.

I wonder what the pols are going to do if they call out the NG,and the NG refuseS to come to protect them?

Pull a "You got yourself into this mess,you get yourself out of it" type deal.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2020, 10:25:40 pm »
@aligncare

If they do this,and IF the blacks riot and once again try to tear it down,it is truly going to get ugly in Baltimore.

I wonder what the pols are going to do if they call out the NG,and the NG refuseS to come to protect them?

Pull a "You got yourself into this mess,you get yourself out of it" type deal.
Yeah, it's like waiting until the basement fills with sh*t to call the plumber.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DB

« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2020, 10:39:02 pm »
Wanting to go lawless in a minority isn't a very smart plan. When the majority goes lawless in response who are they going to call?

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2020, 01:40:18 am »
Wanting to go lawless in a minority isn't a very smart plan. When the majority goes lawless in response who are they going to call?
Not to mention, the Italians are generally the wrong bunch of people to piss off. They might 'know a guy'...

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2020, 06:27:15 pm »
Thank you, but I would only do so reluctantly. It is a mantle I neither seek nor desire.

"If nominated, I will not run.  If elected, I will not serve."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: