Author Topic: National Parks Are Latest Target of Systemic Racism Claim in America  (Read 563 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Penny Starr 2 Jul 2020

Elements of the left are claiming now that America’s national parks are built on systemic racism.

“The outdoors and public lands suffer from the same systemic racism that the rest of our society does,” Joel Pannell, associate director of the Sierra Club, said in an ABC report, titled “America’s Great White Outdoors.” The report called the parks “stubborn bastions of self-segregation.”

“If we don’t address this, and we don’t see how all these things are interrelated, then we’re going to risk losing everything,” Pannell said. “You’re not going to have public lands to enjoy.”

The report is part of a wave of sometimes violent protests taking place across the nation after the death of George Floyd, a black man who was killed while being arrested by Minneapolis police on Memorial Day. All four officers involved in the arrest have been charged in the case.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/07/02/national-parks-are-latest-target-of-systemic-racism-claim-in-america/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

Re: National Parks Are Latest Target of Systemic Racism Claim in America
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2020, 02:45:35 pm »
 :boring:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2020, 03:02:31 pm »
Ya know, when I go to parks, whether county, state or national, I pay approximately zero attention to the ethnicity of the people around me. I go to parks for the experiences the parks offer and for family enjoyment.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2020, 03:24:23 pm »
Well stated!
So if a "minority" chooses NOT to go to the park, it is racist?
We have now officially fallen out of orbit and are heading straight into the sun...

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2020, 03:37:45 pm »
Ya know, when I go to parks, whether county, state or national, I pay approximately zero attention to the ethnicity of the people around me. I go to parks for the experiences the parks offer and for family enjoyment.

Most people do go to parks to enjoy the surroundings.  This is nothing more than an excuse to destroy the beauty and history of the parks. 

Still waiting for our Congressmen and President to start taking a stand.

It's going to be interesting tonight at Trump's Mt. Rushmore 4th of July celebration.  I'm expecting pushback from BLM/Anti and other subversives.  The celebration not only focuses on a national monument but also marks one of the biggest days in the history of our country.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2020, 03:45:28 pm »
Funny, I've never seen any "Whites Only" signs at any National Park I've been to.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2020, 03:54:58 pm »
I know where this is going. Free shuttes and lodgings for non-whites.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2020, 07:23:50 pm »
I know where this is going. Free shuttes and lodgings for non-whites.

Bison rides should be limited to minorities in general.

Oops, there goes my job at Deloitte.   :rolling:

A good friend of mine is getting married in a couple of months, and I'm hoping for an invite. He knows he better warn his brethren about me, as I'm likely to introduce myself as the token "white azz kracka" from Texas.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2020, 07:33:18 pm »
Sierra Club.  Most Conservatives have known their agenda for years.  But Trump supports Sierra Club endorsed Jeff Vandrew.https://newjerseyglobe.com/congress/sierra-club-sticks-with-van-drew/

And I know, I can see it now.  BRF police saying I turn every thread into Trump thread.   But I say why ever talk bad about McCain or Romney when you endorse the Sierra Club?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2020, 07:35:56 pm »
Here's what I recall from my last visits to State and National parks camping with family, much of the infrastructure was damaged or out of commission due to the abuse by certain ethnic not so minorities in California, and that's not even talking bout the disrespect shown leaving trash and garbage everywhere..........and yes there are some of the Albino persuasion responsible too. At our public parks city and regional it matters not if you have reserved an area because the Hispanics will show up at the crack of dawn and lay claim to all resources.

I just don't see anywhere where White privilege or racism rules over parks of any nature, unless the simple fact that predominately White people
made these  parks possible.

And I could give squat what color or creed people are as long as everyone treats each other with the respect they deserve.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 07:37:58 pm by GtHawk »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2020, 07:37:54 pm »
Here's what I recall from my last visits to State and National parks camping with family, much of the infrastructure was damaged or out of commission due to the abuse by certain ethnic not so minorities in California, and that's not even talking bout the disrespect shown leaving trash and garbage everywhere..........and yes there are some of the Albino persuasion responsible too. At our public parks city and regional it matters not if you have reserved an area because the Hispanics will show up at the crack of dawn and lay claim to all resources.

I just don't see anywhere where White privilege or racism rules over parks of any nature, unless the simple fact that predominately White people made these  parks possible.

Of course there isn't.  Its absolute stupidity.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2020, 07:45:50 pm »
Funny, I've never seen any "Whites Only" signs at any National Park I've been to.

Some people don't enjoy all the ants, bugs or sunburn.  I never enjoyed 'camping' out.  I tired it more than once.  I LIKE MY OWN, CUSHY, BED.  Sleeping on rocks, watching out for critters, looking for a bathroom in the dark....IS NOT FUN FOR ME.  I do like going to a park sometimes.  But hardly anymore, because it is not safe. 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2020, 07:47:35 pm »

I just don't see anywhere where White privilege or racism rules over parks of any nature, unless the simple fact that predominately White people
made these  parks possible.

And I could give squat what color or creed people are as long as everyone treats each other with the respect they deserve.

Yup!   :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2020, 11:56:24 pm »
Most blacks don't seem interested in visiting national parks.
Not all. But... most.

That's why they aren't often seen in them.