Author Topic: Russia, Turkey, Iran leaders to discuss Syria on Wednesday, Kremlin says  (Read 449 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Russia, Turkey, Iran leaders to discuss Syria on Wednesday, Kremlin says

See article on: www.reuters.com 3 days ago

In Syria's nine-year war, Russia and Iran are the main foreign supporters of President Bashar al-Assad's forces, while Turkey backs opposition fighters. Under a diplomatic process dating back to 2017, they agreed to work to de-escalate fighting.

Wednesday's talks between Vladimir Putin, Hassan Rouhani and Tayyip Erdogan were scheduled for around 1100 GMT, the Kremlin said.
After an escalation of violence displaced nearly a million people, Turkey and Russia agreed in March to halt hostilities in northwest Syria's Idlib region. This month military jets bombed villages in the rebel-held area.
Two weeks ago, Russia and Turkey postponed bilateral ministerial-level talks which were expected to focus on Syria and Libya, another country where they support opposing sides.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=russia+turkey+libya&form=EDNTHT&refig=d5af8332de1647b9a3f23562c4fe1e6f&mkt=en-us&msnews=1&PC=LCTS&sp=1&qs=NM&pq=russia+and+turkey+in+lib&sk=PRES1&sc=1-24&cvid=d5af8332de1647b9a3f23562c4fe1e6f&cc=US&setlang=en-US
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Well you just have to ask are they?  Are they on opposing sides?   And where is the U.S on what is happening in Syria and Libya? 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Turkey: Intelligence officer who knew of Erdogan’s links to jihad groups is mysteriously killed in Libya
Apr 18, 2020 9:00 am By Christine Douglass-Williams

Turkey’s link to the worst jihad groups, including the Islamic State, is documented; in late March, MEMRI reported that a Turkish website which promotes the material of the Islamic State included an article called “Kill The Idolaters Wherever You Find Them.” Islamic State networks have also been reported to be operational inside Turkey.

Classified documents obtained by the Nordic Monitor back in January also state that an al-Qaeda group in Libya had close ties to Turkish President Recep Tayyip ErdoÄŸan, and to other jihadists inside Libya.

And only days ago, another Nordic Monitor article reported:
A Turkish intelligence officer and retired colonel who had extensive knowledge about links between the government of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and radical jihadist groups was most likely sent to certain death in Libya in order to eliminate a key witness to the crimes of the Islamist government in Turkey...……………

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/04/turkey-intelligence-officer-who-knew-of-erdogans-links-to-jihad-groups-is-mysteriously-killed-in-Libya

So while America stays busy with BLM, historical statues being removed, Chop and COVID the schemes of his good friend Erdogan go forward without mention.

And is there a military left in America?  While much of the ME and Africa is falling to Russia, Turkey and Iran our very own Marc Esper is focusing on diversity training.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Offline Chosen Daughter

Jerusalem Post reports yesterday, Russia, Turkey and Iran coordinate anti- US Syria policy, slamming Israel

https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/russia-turkey-and-iran-coordinate-anti-us-syria-policy-slamming-israel-633680

Is this any surprise?  We know Trumps friend Erdogan attended the same UN meeting with Donald Trump that called for the destruction of Israel.  But then Trump calls Erdogan friend?

Offline Chosen Daughter

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-04-28/esper-taps-funds-from-counter-russia-programs-for-border-wall

I am sure that we can all see that Trumps foreign policy has emboldened Russia, Turkey and Iran on the world stage. 
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 06:52:38 pm by Chosen Daughter »