Author Topic: Tucker Carlson 2024? The GOP is buzzing  (Read 1239 times)

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Tucker Carlson 2024? The GOP is buzzing
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2020, 12:49:49 am »
C
hosen Daughter...

I think he will.

You think he will what, withdraw?  Seriously?  After watching this man for four years, you think he is going to run with his tail between his hind legs?  If you think that, you have not been paying attention.  If there is anything true about the man, it is that he likes a good fight.  He thrives on it.  Yes, thrives.

Faced with having been impeached by the corrupt Dem House and all that nonsense for three years non stop, and then a pandemic worse than anything since 1918, and then the Democommies/anarchists attempting to destroy America, you think Trump is going to pull an LBJ, a Dem *sshole?

Think again.  Biden will be road kill.  And if it is Clinton as I anticipate, she will be a challenge, but she will lose bigger than she did last time.

We have Trump for four more years, and I believe he carries many of the spineless Republicans across the finish line with him in November.  Why?  Because the Democommies are batsh*t crazy, and the American people are not buying their lunacy.  The fury in the streets is a small part of America, and that will be reflected in November when Americans vote, and watch blacks vote in huge numbers for Trump.

The Dems and their agenda is exposed, and Americans will not want any of their bullsh*t!!!

Offline Idiot

« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2020, 01:10:00 am »
---------------------------------
Suggestion: Kick Trump off the ticket at the Convention, elevate Pence and nominate Cruz as VP!!!
Outcome? The GOP will instantly become the favorite to retain the WH and Senate!!!!!!!
NOT A CHANCE!  Trump attracts the middle of the roaders.  Conservatives make up what?  20% of the electorate?  Certainly not enough to win anything.  You are dreaming....

Offline aligncare

« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2020, 03:04:06 am »
C
You think he will what, withdraw?  Seriously?  After watching this man for four years, you think he is going to run with his tail between his hind legs?  If you think that, you have not been paying attention.  If there is anything true about the man, it is that he likes a good fight.  He thrives on it.  Yes, thrives.

Faced with having been impeached by the corrupt Dem House and all that nonsense for three years non stop, and then a pandemic worse than anything since 1918, and then the Democommies/anarchists attempting to destroy America, you think Trump is going to pull an LBJ, a Dem *sshole?

Think again.  Biden will be road kill.  And if it is Clinton as I anticipate, she will be a challenge, but she will lose bigger than she did last time.

We have Trump for four more years, and I believe he carries many of the spineless Republicans across the finish line with him in November.  Why?  Because the Democommies are batsh*t crazy, and the American people are not buying their lunacy.  The fury in the streets is a small part of America, and that will be reflected in November when Americans vote, and watch blacks vote in huge numbers for Trump.

The Dems and their agenda is exposed, and Americans will not want any of their bullsh*t!!!

I like Carlson. I think he’s genuine. He lives in Washington DC, and in November 2018 the Antifa mob came to his house protesting his show, they broke his oak door and chanted threats. His four children and a frightened wife were at home. His wife locked herself in the pantry and called police. His address and phone was doxed.

I think Tucker had an ah-ha moment after that incident, witnessing the mindless mobs at his front door screaming for blood.

I’d probably vote for him. From his show commentaries he shows that he gets it, about Leftists and the danger they pose to life in America. Yeah, if he’s a serious candidate, I’d give him a serious look.