Author Topic: Rove: Trump Campaign Needs to ‘Reset’ — He Has to Have Second-Term Agenda  (Read 1015 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Karl Rove needs to have the crap beaten out of him everytime he shows his face in public for being Boy Jorge's primary political "handler". Most likely we are still having US troops killed in the Muddle East for no good reason because the Bush Crime Family and hanger's-on like Rove told that cretin to invade so he could get re-elected.

If I saw him laying in the street bleeding to death,I'd try to convince others stopping to look that help was on the way and there is no need to call 9-11.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
 22222frying pan
Karl Rove needs to have the crap beaten out of him everytime he shows his face in public for being Boy Jorge's primary political "handler". Most likely we are still having US troops killed in the Muddle East for no good reason because the Bush Crime Family and hanger's-on like Rove told that cretin to invade so he could get re-elected.

If I saw him laying in the street bleeding to death,I'd try to convince others stopping to look that help was on the way and there is no need to call 9-11.

@sneakypete
I bet you wouldn't talk so reckless to Karl Rove's face.

A daunting physical specimen like Rove would have no problem dismantling a cur like you.    ****slapping
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
22222frying pan
@sneakypete

A daunting physical specimen like Rove would have no problem dismantling a cur like you.    ****slapping

@FeelNoPain

Be still my beating heart! I can get a little dizzy just thinking about it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
@EasyAce

Thank you.  And BTW, P.J. O'Rourke is one of my favorite satirists.
@Applewood

If you haven't seen his free online monthly American Consequences, you should. It's instructive and witty at once.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Mod2

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
22222frying pan
@sneakypete

88finger point 88finger point 88finger point 88finger point

I don't know why, but I find that exceedingly funny.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Applewood

@Applewood

If you haven't seen his free online monthly American Consequences, you should. It's instructive and witty at once.

And again @EasyAce  -- thank you.  I will look at it later.   happy77