Author Topic: Miami-Dade imposes curfew heading into 4th of July weekend  (Read 460 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Miami-Dade imposes curfew heading into 4th of July weekend
« on: July 03, 2020, 06:54:51 pm »
Miami-Dade imposes curfew heading into 4th of July weekend
By Tal Axelrod - 07/03/20 02:40 PM EDT

Miami-Dade County in Florida is imposing a curfew heading into the July 4 weekend to try to prevent exacerbating the burgeoning coronavirus outbreak in the state.

The curfew, starting Friday night at 1 p.m. and lasting until 6 a.m., will be implemented “until further notice,” said Carolos Gimenez, the county's mayor.

“During curfew hours no one shall use streets or sidewalks for any purpose, except first responders, medical personnel & essential worker going to/from work,” he tweeted.

Mayor Carlos A. Gimenez
@MayorGimenez
#Curfew starts tonight for all of Miami-Dade County, from 10pm-6am nightly, until further notice.  During curfew hours no one shall use streets or sidewalks for any purpose, except first responders, medical personnel  & essential worker going to/from work. https://

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/505800-miami-dade-imposes-curfew-heading-into-4th-of-july-weekend
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Re: Miami-Dade imposes curfew heading into 4th of July weekend
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2020, 04:52:26 pm »
Beaches in Miami-Dade/Broward counties are closed.  So where are they now?  On our beaches on the west coast!  I can't believe that they kept our beaches open.  1% of our county has now tested positive, including my zip code and they let the beaches remain open over here.  This is just a disaster waiting to happen on the west coast and yesterday the CEO of Lee Health stated that he was worried about hospital reaching full capacity soon. 

I am a heart patient with other underlying conditions.  I'm supposed to have a procedure in a couple of weeks -- looks like yet again, I'll be postponing.  This time not because hospitals are delaying procedures but because there won't be any hospital beds available!
 9999hair out0000

There have been 190,052 positive cases of the coronavirus in the state. The case count includes 187,090 Florida residents and 2,962 non-Florida residents. There are 3,702 Florida resident deaths reported, 101 non-resident deaths and 15,735 hospitalizations, according to the Florida Department of Health.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.