Author Topic: Photo of Ghislaine Maxwell Sitting in Queen's Throne in Buckingham Palace Emerges  (Read 523 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Photo of Ghislaine Maxwell Sitting in Queen's Throne in Buckingham Palace Emerges
Image taken during 'private tour' of palace arranged by Prince Andrew
By: Jay Greenberg  |@NeonNettle
 on 4th July 2020

Ghislaine Maxwell is pictured sitting in the throne alongside disgraced actor Kevin Spacey

A bombshell photo has emerged that shows child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein's alleged "pimp" Ghislaine Maxwell sitting in the British Queen's throne inside Buckingham Palace, according to reports.

Maxwell was arrested by U.S. authorities this week over her alleged role in Epstein's child sex slavery operation.

The newly emerged image shows Maxwell sitting in the throne alongside disgraced actor Kevin Spacey during a private tour of the palace organized by Britain's Prince Andrew, it has been reported.

The photo was obtained by British newspaper The Telegraph and was reportedly taken in 2002.

The paper said that Maxwell was on a private tour organized by Andrew, the Duke of York, for former US President Bill Clinton, who isn't pictured.

more
https://neonnettle.com/news/11868-photo-of-ghislaine-maxwell-sitting-in-queen-s-throne-in-buckingham-palace-emerges
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

If this isn't photoshopped, what an embarrassment for the Royals and I'd say a problem for Prince Andrew.  I wonder who's going to get to Maxwell first the Brits or the Clintons?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
If this isn't photoshopped, what an embarrassment for the Royals and I'd say a problem for Prince Andrew.  I wonder who's going to get to Maxwell first the Brits or the Clintons?

What outrage?  Obama treated the Lincoln Bedroom like a  B 'n B for 8 years.........

Wouldn't be a hoot if somehow Charles in implicated in this thing?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 04:44:21 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Queens head exploding in 3, 2, 1.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.