Author Topic: RESTORING HOPE FROM STANDING ROCK RANCH  (Read 368 times)

Offline libertybele

RESTORING HOPE FROM STANDING ROCK RANCH
« on: July 02, 2020, 08:13:10 pm »
For those interested:

"It's been a tough year, America. Most of us can’t remember a darker time in our nation’s history and we are in dire need of hope--real hope. I want to invite you to join me for a special virtual event. Gather your friends and family. Together, we will RESTORE HOPE in America."

If you are a Blaze TV subscriber, you can join us live or on demand for the best viewing experience, or you can watch for free on my YouTube or Facebook page tonight at 8:00 p.m. ET.

Cyber Note:  Adjusted image size.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 08:35:43 pm by Cyber Liberty »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Re: RESTORING HOPE FROM STANDING ROCK RANCH
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2020, 09:22:43 pm »
....(bump)   I think this should be worthy of watching. 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2020, 09:44:29 pm »
Glen Beck was a never Trumper.  Has he changed his tune?  The religion he is in, wants NWO. 

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2020, 09:48:15 pm »
"Virtual events" do nothing to encourage hope at this point.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2020, 11:17:32 pm »
"Virtual events" do nothing to encourage hope at this point.

I understand where you 're coming from ... I'm interested in how he comes across and what he has to say. I've become a fan of his because of the issues that he has brought up in the past and he has been right more times than not and does extensive research before he presents an issue.  Also, at this point @jmyrlefuller I'm looking for any glimmer of hope for this Republic.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2020, 02:49:16 am »
This was an interesting broadcast.  Anyone else in here watch it?  It wasn't what I expected but his point was very well made and illustrated; the only hope that we have in restoring this country is to educate the youth with the truth about our history instead of the liberal distortion that has taken place in order to stand united. He and others have several projects going on to do just that. 
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 02:50:28 am by libertybele »