Author Topic: Swalwell: Trump 'makes us look like geniuses every day for impeaching him'  (Read 412 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Swalwell: Trump 'makes us look like geniuses every day for impeaching him'
By Brooke Seipel - 07/03/20 05:32 PM EDT

Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.) said in a new interview he thinks President Trump
Donald John Trump makes him and other House Democrats "look like geniuses" for impeaching him, especially in light of reports that Russians offered bounties to Taliban-linked fighters to target U.S. troops in Afghanistan.

“I think he makes us look like geniuses every day for impeaching him,” Swalwell told the Yahoo News “Skullduggery” podcast in a new episode this week.

“He was impeached for putting his personal interests above the country’s. And again, it looks like that's what’s happening here. ... Now, if these allegations are true and the Russians are paying for the lives of American soldiers on the battlefield, the cost is the blood of our soldiers and I think the American people will understand that.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/505816-swalwell-trump-makes-us-look-like-geniuses-every-day-for-impeaching-him
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 10:32:49 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dancer

I don't think anyone would accuse you of being a genius, Swalwell.

Offline PeteS in CA

Swillwell, Schifftyroo, Lieu, and many other Dems make boxes of rocks look like geniuses.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Agree with Pete.  The Dems are completely batsh*t crazy along with being delusional.  Really sad to watch these characters.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Agree with Pete.  The Dems are completely batsh*t crazy along with being delusional.  Really sad to watch these characters.

If they weren't our blood enemies it would be sad to watch.  I'm too pissed off to be "sad."  Every time I see Swallwell's puss I'm reminded of his Nuclear Farts.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Practical

They just really live in their own world don't they?
If you think I suck now, you should listen to my podcast! ThePodocasts.com