Author Topic: America and the Police Presumed Guilty of Racism  (Read 204 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
America and the Police Presumed Guilty of Racism
« on: July 03, 2020, 01:52:09 pm »
July 3, 2020
America and the Police Presumed Guilty of Racism
By Lloyd Marcus

A prominent Christian minister said that Jesus does not want us to dismiss the grievances of Black Lives Matter protesters. Republicans are working on police reform. A pundit on TV advised Republicans to learn how to talk to black people and offer more economic programs. These solutions to dealing with racial chaos driven by BLM sound reasonable.

However, what sticks in my craw is the presumption that white America and police are harming blacks. Folks, that simply is not true.

And what is this nonsense about learning to talk to black people? President Ronald Reagan's generic appeals to all Americans inspired me tremendously. Why is it assumed that blacks must be courted with new government targeted initiatives and handouts? In some areas, blacks are getting the short end of the stick because of their brain-dead loyalty to voting for Democrats. More free stuff will not fix the moral problems which plague urban black communities.

The American people are awesome, the most generous and fair-minded people on the planet.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/07/america_and_police_presumed_guilty_of_racism.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: America and the Police Presumed Guilty of Racism
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2020, 03:10:55 pm »
Since disproving one is a racist is an act of racism, race-baiters can F-off. I'm not wasting my time with that sort of moron.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline corbe

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2020, 03:36:33 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2020, 03:40:36 pm »
What isn't racist anymore?