Poll

How long will Ghislaine Maxwell be amongst us mere mortals?

less than a week
0 (0%)
more than a week, less than a month
1 (33.3%)
more than a month, less than a year
0 (0%)
she'll make it to Trial, then be suicided
1 (33.3%)
another fake corbe poll, she'll outlive us all
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: July 10, 2020, 05:27:23 pm

Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein Confidante Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested,  (Read 884 times)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Jeffrey Epstein Confidante Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested,
« on: July 02, 2020, 01:35:35 pm »
Jeffrey Epstein Confidante Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested, Sources Say

Ghislaine Maxwell, the British socialite and heiress who became a confidante of disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein and was later accused of involvement in his alleged sexual crimes, has been arrested by the FBI, two senior law enforcement sources tell News 4 New York.

She was arrested in New Hampshire on Epstein-related charges and is expected to appear in a federal court later today, the sources say.

Spokespeople for the FBI and the U.S. Attorney's Office in Manhattan declined to comment.

The daughter of media baron Robert Maxwell, Ghislaine was a one-time girlfriend of Epstein's and was at the high-flying investor's side for decades.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/ghislaine-maxwell-arrested-jeffrey-epstein-aide/2495762/
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
Re: Jeffrey Epstein Confidante Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested,
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2020, 01:36:09 pm »
Breaking story. In all news outlets

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2020, 01:40:35 pm »
IF what I've read is correct-ish, she wormed her way into girls' trust to procure under-age girls for Epstein. She's as or more evil than Epstein, IMO. I haven't exactly follow the story in detail, so IF.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2020, 01:40:39 pm »
Look! Shiny!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2020, 01:50:04 pm »
IF what I've read is correct-ish, she wormed her way into girls' trust to procure under-age girls for Epstein. She's as or more evil than Epstein, IMO. I haven't exactly follow the story in detail, so IF.

I haven’t either @Smokin Joe but my phone was alerting me with this so it must be a big story.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2020, 01:53:34 pm »

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2020, 01:58:07 pm »
I haven’t either @Smokin Joe but my phone was alerting me with this so it must be a big story.
If so, it is. Because she's as likely to know what went on or at least part of it, and that could embarrass some highly placed (and formerly highly placed) people (not to mention lead to criminal charges).

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2020, 02:49:27 pm »
The Ghislaine Maxwell indictment - charges include:

1) Conspiracy to entice minors to engage in illegal sex acts

2) Conspiracy to transport minors to engage in illegal sex acts

3) Transportation of a minor to engage in illegal sex acts

4) Perjury

https://twitter.com/Techno_Fog/status/1278691979732320259
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2020, 02:56:32 pm »
Well, now. If she conspired, she knew what was going on, right? (and so much more).

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2020, 02:58:57 pm »
Well, now. If she conspired, she knew what was going on, right? (and so much more).
Clinton and Prince Andrew may be  unindicted (at least for now) co-conspirators.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2020, 02:59:57 pm »
Clinton and Prince Andrew may be  unindicted (at least for now) co-conspirators.
I hope she has better guards...

C S Lewis

Offline rustynail

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2020, 03:15:09 pm »
Ghislaine Maxwell did not hang herself...

yet

Online mountaineer

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2020, 04:35:53 pm »
Just started following this person on Twitter:
vbspurs  @vbspurs
BREAKING NEWS: Ghislaine Maxwell, daughter of late British tycoon Robert Maxwell, who committed suicide under mysterious circumstances, has been arrested in NEW HAMPSHIRE by the FBI. Maxwell was the late Jeffrey Epstein’s procuress and erstwhile mistress.

9:40 AM · Jul 2, 2020
Here’s a scenario for you. Not saying this happened. But I believe Prince Andrew (through his lawyers) has provided the FBI with information about Ghislaine Maxwell, including her potential whereabouts, in exchange for discrete immunity. This is all sub-rosa, you understand.
9:42 AM · Jul 2, 2020
12:30 PM · Jul 2, 2020·
Meanwhile, an Australian reporter says:
Amelia Brace  @AmeliaBrace
After the arrest of Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell, U.S. prosecutors have once again called for Prince Andrew to cooperate: "We would welcome Prince Andrew coming in to talk to us, we would like to have the benefit of his statement." @sunriseon7
 @7NewsAustralia
12:23 PM · Jul 2, 2020

Offline verga

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2020, 04:50:43 pm »
The Ghislaine Maxwell indictment - charges include:

1) Conspiracy to entice minors to engage in illegal sex acts

2) Conspiracy to transport minors to engage in illegal sex acts

3) Transportation of a minor to engage in illegal sex acts

4) Perjury

https://twitter.com/Techno_Fog/status/1278691979732320259
The news said her indictment was "sealed"
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2020, 06:51:14 pm »

Online mountaineer

« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2020, 07:10:18 pm »
U.S. Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York
https://www.facebook.com/usaosdny/
1 hr ·

Acting USA Strauss: As alleged, Ghislaine Maxwell facilitated, aided, and participated in acts of sexual abuse of minors. Maxwell enticed minor girls, got them to trust her, and then delivered them into the trap that she and Jeffrey Epstein had set.
Maxwell pretended to be a woman these victims could trust. All the while, she was setting them up to be abused sexually by Epstein and, in some cases, by her. Today, after many years, Ghislaine Maxwell finally stands charged for her role in these crimes.
... GHISLAINE MAXWELL, 58, is charged with one count of enticing a minor to travel to engage in illegal sex acts, which carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison, one count of conspiracy to entice a minor to travel to engage in illegal sex acts, which carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison, one count of transporting a minor with the intent to engage in criminal sexual activity, which carries a maximum sentence of 10 years in prison, one count of conspiracy to transport a minor with the intent to engage in criminal sexual activity, which carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison, and two counts of perjury, each of which carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison. ...
More

Online mountaineer

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2020, 07:33:33 pm »
FBI Hires Top-Rated Italian Bodyguard Hiluigi Clintonelli To Protect Ghislaine Maxwell
July 2nd, 2020

BRADFORD, NH—Following the arrest of Ghislaine Maxwell for sex abuse charges, the FBI is taking no chances in keeping her safe while she awaits trial. Sparing no expense, the FBI has hired top-notch Italian bodyguard Hiluigi Clintonelli.

“It's-a me, Clintonelli!” said the world-renowned bodyguard arriving at the prison.

Thanks to the particularly glowing reviews from high-profile individuals such as President Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew, all federal prison security checks were waived for Hiluigi. “There’s simply no one else that we trust to execute this job as she can.”  ...

Babylon Bee

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2020, 07:38:10 pm »
Interesting. 

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2020, 07:42:10 pm »
The news said her indictment was "sealed"
Yeah. Intelligence briefings (and even the material that doesn't make the brief) is classified, too.
Funny how that stuff gets out.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2020, 10:03:20 pm »
hmmmmm...

Until days ago, she was rumored to have been living in Paris, and now she shows up in New Hampshire?

Why would she come back here?
And how did she get in without getting picked up at the airport?

(Maybe she never was in Europe at all...)

Online mountaineer

« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2020, 12:59:16 pm »
 Ghislaine Maxwell won’t give up Prince Andrew, close pal says
By Gabrielle Fonrouge
July 3, 2020 | 6:05pm
Accused sex abuser Ghislaine Maxwell would “never sell out” Prince Andrew by implicating him in any of their pedophile pal Jeffrey Epstein’s crimes, a close pal told the Telegraph.

“The only way she can walk is if she gives someone up, but that definitely won’t be Andrew,” said Laura Goldman, one of Maxwell’s closest confidantes, to the news site.

“She is so appreciative that when she first came to New York, the duke helped to launch her into high society,’’ Goldman told Telegraph — which published a photo of a grinning Ghislaine sitting with Hollywood actor Kevin Spacey atop the Buckingham Palace thrones of Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip, Andrew’s parents, in 2002. ...
NY Post

Online mountaineer

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2020, 01:10:18 pm »
Who’s afraid of Ghislaine Maxwell? Everyone on this list
By Dana Kennedy
July 4, 2020 | 8:41pm
It’s the Top Ten list no one wants to be on.

Moments after the feds busted Ghislaine Maxwell Thursday for allegedly roping in underage girls for pal Jeffrey Epstein’s perverted pleasure, fireworks started going off in the lives of certain billionaires and playboys who palled around with the two.

And not the happy Fourth of July kind. ...

So who among Epstein’s infamous black book will need a good lawyer if “G-Max” — the alias Maxwell used when moving around money — starts singing?

At the top of the list are the usual scandal magnets, Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and Alan Dershowitz. They all hung around with Epstein, but each has a history of slithering out of jams.

Other Epstein associates with less experience in the hot seat might start to squirm. ...
Among the names mentioned are former Harvard president Larry Summers, Ehud Barak, former N. Mex. Gov. Bill Richardson, and former U.S. Sen. George Mitchell. Full story at New York Post

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2020, 02:21:58 pm »
 :pop41:

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2020, 05:12:55 pm »
Ghislaine Maxwell won’t give up Prince Andrew, close pal says
By Gabrielle Fonrouge
July 3, 2020 | 6:05pm
NY Post

It's instructive who she doesn't want pissed at her.  The Queen of England is one of the few who could have pulled off the Epstein execution, and HRH would not hesitate for a moment if she thinks it's necessary.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2020, 02:08:08 pm »
Just ewww.
Jeffrey Epstein would ‘physically shake’ with desire for young girls, book claims
By Isabel Vincent
July 11, 2020

She may have been Jeffrey Epstein’s first victim — a young woman recruited by the convicted pedophile’s gal pal Ghislaine Maxwell in London in 1994 when she was 17.

In his book, “Relentless Pursuit: My Fight for the Victims of Jeffrey Epstein,” Florida lawyer Bradley Edwards describes his interviews with a woman he calls “Fantasia,” who reached out to him when she was nearly 40 to describe the alleged abuse she suffered by Epstein and Maxwell.

“Fantasia explained that Ghislaine’s role in life was to please Jeffrey, a job which included telling Fantasia what sex outfit to wear to make him happy,” writes Edwards. “The school girl outfit was his favorite.”

She also told Edwards that when underage girls were around, “Epstein’s desire to have sex with them was so overwhelming that he would physically shake.” ...
More at NY Post