Author Topic: Hypocricy of 2020 Media around COVID-19 gatherings  (Read 177 times)

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Hypocricy of 2020 Media around COVID-19 gatherings
« on: July 02, 2020, 03:38:09 am »
Folks, I think we all are seeing the news of this pandemic skewed in a manner that is fashioned to doing damage to Trump and the GOP come November.  Below are two stand alone articles from today alone that totally contradict and are GLARING proof of the hypocricy, both coming from so called experts......

First a snipit from AP....

NEW YORK (AP) — There is little evidence that the protests that erupted after George Floyd’s death caused a significant increase in U.S. coronavirus infections, according to public health experts.
If the protests had driven an explosion in cases, experts say, the jumps would have started to become apparent within two weeks — and perhaps as early as five days. But that didn’t happen in many cities with the largest protests, including New York, Chicago, Minneapolis, and Washington, D.C........

And now another one today from Politico......

Fauci: Avoid gatherings like Trump's Rushmore fireworks show

A large group of people close together for the president's July 3 event goes against coronavirus best practices, the top infectious disease expert said.Anthony   Fauci discouraged Americans from attending events like President Donald Trump's upcoming fireworks display at Mount Rushmore, pointing out that a large gathering of people in close proximity goes against best practices for stopping the spread of the coronavirus.

Do they think we really don't notice these things?????
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Hypocricy of 2020 Media around COVID-19 gatherings
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2020, 03:50:03 am »
Democrat gathering = good.
Christian/Jewish/Republican gathering = end of the world.
And yes, they do think we are that stupid. Or, they think we can't do anything about it anyway.
So why not be blatantly biased.
Democrats and rioters caused the current surge. Democrats want to punish Republicans, ordinary citizens, and everybody else for their negligence.
No, no, no, no, no not at all. The riots had nothing to do with it! I asked Santa Claus and that's what he said.

The Democrats duped us the first time. I doubt they can get away with it again.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 03:51:57 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.