Author Topic: Topless BLM Protester Awkwardly Dances, Berates NYPD Officers  (Read 446 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Kyle Morris 1 Jul 2020

A Black Lives Matter activist danced and stripped in front of New York Police Department officers outside of the One Police Plaza in New York as the individual attempted to ridicule them for doing their jobs.

The incident, which was caught on tape by Town Hall’s Julio Rosas, shows the activist perform a dance in front of the officers before berating them.

Shortly after the dance, the protester removed his-or-her top and began mocking the officers, claiming that they can’t even “read a f*cking history book.”

“I can’t believe y’all are getting paid to sit there like f*cking idiots,” said another protester nearby. “You guys go to clown college for like 26 weeks…”

The dancing protester then stepped in and stated, “You know, a hairdresser has to go to school for longer than you do.”

An individual said as he pointed to black officers:

Half of you don’t even have a college education to be out here making demands about the people when you can’t even read a f*cking history book and know where you come from. But you want to sit here and tell me that you’re educated enough to make demands about shit you know nothing about.

more w/video
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/07/01/topless-blm-protester-awkwardly-dances-berates-nypd-officers/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Topless BLM Protester Awkwardly Dances, Berates NYPD Officers
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2020, 01:02:08 am »
As soon as the saw the picture, I knew it was a male.   MENTAL DISORDER.   

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2020, 01:18:24 am »
Why pixilate a topless male?

Offline mortarman

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2020, 02:12:29 am »

Prolly one of them preverted freaks what was brainwashed by other preverted freaks that he was a she. Ugly too.

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2020, 02:12:33 am »
Prolly one of those trannies and the network didn't want to be sued for not catering to his delusions.

Ironic that someone who has something as fundamental as gender issues would berate police for their intelligence.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 02:13:43 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2020, 11:23:39 am »
That'll teach 'em. /SARC
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2020, 01:30:49 pm »
From https://www1.nyc.gov/site/nypd/careers/police-officers/po-hiring.page :

Education: You must have earned 60 college credits with a minimum 2.0 GPA from an accredited institution or 2 years of active military service in the U.S. Armed Forces in order to be appointed to the title of Police Officer.

I believe that is ~2 years of a fairly full load, an AA, depending on what classes were chosen. The "protester" OTOH is probably just loaded.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2020, 02:20:49 pm »
Ha,ha...I'll bet a very sizable percentage of the mob have had a very modest educational experience. I'll bet many of them have past histories of acting up in class, truancy, and up to assaulting teachers and other people in authority.
The idea that the mob is full of PHD candidates in any STEM field is ludicrous.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2020, 02:23:41 pm »
That ain't dancin', Sally.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org