Author Topic: Florida sheriff: I’ll deputize gun owners if violent protests erupt  (Read 629 times)

Offline mountaineer

Florida sheriff: I’ll deputize gun owners if violent protests erupt
By Tamar Lapin
July 1, 2020 | 6:51pm

A sheriff in Florida said he’s ready to deputize every gun owner in his county if violent protests erupt.

Clay County Sheriff Darryl Daniels issued the warning in a three-minute video Wednesday, saying he was ready to enlist the help of civilians if there are any demonstrations his deputies can’t handle alone.

“If we can’t handle you, I’ll exercise the power and authority as the sheriff and I’ll make special deputies of every lawful gun owner in the county,” Daniels said.

“I’ll deputize them to this one purpose: to stand in the gap between lawlessness and civility.”  ...
Rest of story

Sheriff Daniels
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
By Tamar Lapin

A sheriff in Florida said he’s ready to deputize every gun owner in his county if violent protests erupt.

Clay County Sheriff Darryl Daniels issued the warning in a three-minute video Wednesday, saying he was ready to enlist the help of civilians if there are any demonstrations his deputies can’t handle alone.

“If we can’t handle you, I’ll exercise the power and authority as the sheriff and I’ll make special deputies of every lawful gun owner in the county,” Daniels said.

“I’ll deputize them to this one purpose: to stand in the gap between lawlessness and civility.”  ...
Rest of story

Sheriff Daniels

Excellent idea.  I have a sneaking suspicion looting and rioting in his county might be at a minimum. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

By Tamar Lapin

Rest of story

Sheriff Daniels

And I will bet you money his citizens have his back...

Offline PeteS in CA

An obvious racist!!! :sarc:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
And I will bet you money his citizens have his back...
If I lived there, I would.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
A nice feel good story.... thanks...

I will deputize my kid to push my wheelchair to stand with a good sheriff.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online roamer_1

A nice feel good story.... thanks...

I will deputize my kid to push my wheelchair to stand with a good sheriff.

Or vacation up here, and you'll go home with a wheelchair with a 5 horse IC briggs, Hydraulic motors for steering, a lift kit, and 4wheel drive... And a trailer hitch for a dump cart.  Cup holders and gun rack optional...   :shrug:
:beer: :patriot: :seeya: