Author Topic: “No more of Jared’s woke s***”: Trump steering away from following Kushner’s advice?  (Read 532 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
“No more of Jared’s woke s***”: Trump steering away from following Kushner’s advice?

Allahpundit Posted at 1:31 pm on July 1, 2020

I’m a broken record on this point but I can’t get over the fact that the president’s slipped to a 10-point deficit in national polling and his diagnosis of what ails him is that he’s not Trumpy enough.

There’s no “Trump problem” that can’t be solved with more Trump.

No one should (or will) shed tears for Jared, though. If anything, Trump’s giving him his just desserts. Clearly we’ve reached the fingerpointing and scapegoating stage of the campaign’s difficulties, a process in which Jared’s been a willing participant. News broke last night that he’s reassigned Michael Glassner, who’s in charge of organizing Trump’s campaign events, after the humiliation a few weeks ago in Tulsa — even though there’s no reason to believe Glassner’s at fault.

Jared Kushner engineered these moves. Glassner, a Trump campaign original dating back to 2015, has been told he will now be handling the campaign’s various lawsuits, sources say…

One person familiar with the shake-up defended Glassner as the unfortunate guy whose head needed to roll for the Tulsa rally debacle, where the attendance was nowhere near what the president had anticipated.

more
https://hotair.com/archives/allahpundit/2020/07/01/no-jareds-woke-s-trump-steering-away-following-kushners-advice/

There’s too much “woke sh*t” in his campaign, you see. He’s too soft. Never mind that his chief contribution to the reckoning much of the public’s experienced over the past month on racism and police brutality was to send cops into Lafayette Park to strongarm protesters and to threaten to send the U.S. military into America’s streets to shoot looters.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Jared has his hands in everything.  He literally runs the country.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
“No more of Jared’s woke s***”: Trump steering away from following Kushner’s advice?

Allahpundit Posted at 1:31 pm on July 1, 2020

I’m a broken record on this point but I can’t get over the fact that the president’s slipped to a 10-point deficit in national polling and his diagnosis of what ails him is that he’s not Trumpy enough.

There’s no “Trump problem” that can’t be solved with more Trump.

No one should (or will) shed tears for Jared, though. If anything, Trump’s giving him his just desserts. Clearly we’ve reached the fingerpointing and scapegoating stage of the campaign’s difficulties, a process in which Jared’s been a willing participant. News broke last night that he’s reassigned Michael Glassner, who’s in charge of organizing Trump’s campaign events, after the humiliation a few weeks ago in Tulsa — even though there’s no reason to believe Glassner’s at fault.

more
https://hotair.com/archives/allahpundit/2020/07/01/no-jareds-woke-s-trump-steering-away-following-kushners-advice/

There’s too much “woke sh*t” in his campaign, you see. He’s too soft. Never mind that his chief contribution to the reckoning much of the public’s experienced over the past month on racism and police brutality was to send cops into Lafayette Park to strongarm protesters and to threaten to send the U.S. military into America’s streets to shoot looters.

Finally?  What qualifications does Kushner have to be his Chief adviser other than being married to his daughter??  I've said all along that Kushner is one of Trump's biggest mistakes -- we'll see if there is any validity to this story.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Jared has his hands in everything.  He literally runs the country.

Yeah, and Valarie Jarrett ran everything before that, and Karl Rove before that.  "Literally."   *****rollingeyes*****
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Trump's son in law has to go.  I know he trusts him, but he is a screaming liberal.  He does not belong by Trump's side.

But this is his weakness.  I think he has difficulty finding people he can trust.  There are many people I believe that would be devoted to him, but he has been unwilling to seek them out.  He trusts family, and initially he trusted men that were generals.  Not a one of them I would have trusted.  Too many rose up under Obama.  I would not trust anyone from his era.

When Trump wins re-election and I believe he will, I think he cleans house big time.  The big question is will the Republicans work with him?

The funny thing, the start of the 2024 campaign for the Dems will be the day after Trump is sworn in for a 2nd time.  I think I am dropping cable because I just cannot stand listening to the Democommies any longer.  Their shenanigans are very tiring.  Seeing that numbnut Adam Sch*tt with the black mask once again decrying Trump and implying wrongdoing...I just cannot stand that pimp.

Offline corbe

It appears the Long Knives are coming out for Jared.

'He's a f---ing idiot': WH insiders accuse 'moron' Kushner of sabotaging Trump agenda

by Anthony Leonardi, Breaking News Reporter  | July 01, 2020 08:19 PM

Officials inside and close to the White House are reportedly divided on whether President Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner is wrecking Trump's agenda.

According to a report from the Spectator, various conservatives close to the administration agree that Kushner, counselor to the president, is disrupting Trump's agenda but are torn on whether it's because of his intellect or agenda.

"Trump has a Jared problem," said a conservative activist who works with the Trump administration on immigration. "Jared is a total f--k-up. Everything he touches turns to lead."

Officials reportedly describe Kushner as a "moron," "slow," and "not very bright" after interacting with him at policy meetings, suggesting he was unfamiliar with the nuances of immigration policy and the details of his own proposals.

...............And in Closing......................

Kushner's defenders also assert that the president's supporters often scapegoat him because they are not willing to assign blame to the president. "For Trumpists, the hardest thing would be to admit that the man they elected is not their champion. It’s easier to blame Jared."

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hes-a-f-ing-idiot-wh-insiders-accuse-moron-kushner-of-sabotaging-trump-agenda
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So, Kushner's "supporters" are Never Trumpers.   **nononono*
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

Finally?  What qualifications does Kushner have to be his Chief adviser other than being married to his daughter??  I've said all along that Kushner is one of Trump's biggest mistakes -- we'll see if there is any validity to this story.

Ideology aside, with the Kushner Company's history Jared Kushner has always been the Achilles Heel of the administration. Hopefully his role is being reduced as the article says.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Trump should NOT be allowed to post his own tweets.
Trump should NOT be allowed to choose his own staff.
He is terrible at both. He should have a staff for this.

Twitter and Facebook are talking about banning Trump posts.
This could be the best thing that ever happened to Trump.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EdinVA

"Officials Describe..."  What officials?
Sounds like a ton of jealousy to me...
Trump has built a huuuge business by picking good people so I am inclined to believe these "officials" are just dems in disguise..

Offline Longiron

It appears the Long Knives are coming out for Jared.

'He's a f---ing idiot': WH insiders accuse 'moron' Kushner of sabotaging Trump agenda

by Anthony Leonardi, Breaking News Reporter  | July 01, 2020 08:19 PM

Officials inside and close to the White House are reportedly divided on whether President Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner is wrecking Trump's agenda.

According to a report from the Spectator, various conservatives close to the administration agree that Kushner, counselor to the president, is disrupting Trump's agenda but are torn on whether it's because of his intellect or agenda.

"Trump has a Jared problem," said a conservative activist who works with the Trump administration on immigration. "Jared is a total f--k-up. Everything he touches turns to lead."

Officials reportedly describe Kushner as a "moron," "slow," and "not very bright" after interacting with him at policy meetings, suggesting he was unfamiliar with the nuances of immigration policy and the details of his own proposals.

...............And in Closing......................

Kushner's defenders also assert that the president's supporters often scapegoat him because they are not willing to assign blame to the president. "For Trumpists, the hardest thing would be to admit that the man they elected is not their champion. It’s easier to blame Jared."

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hes-a-f-ing-idiot-wh-insiders-accuse-moron-kushner-of-sabotaging-trump-agenda

Read that same report in Spectator and JARVANKA has been a problem for TRUMP from day one and TRUMP refuses to admit or do anything about him. This report is SPOT on about the idiot JARVANKA and if TRUMP keeps listening to him he JUST might LOSE in NOV. TRUMP campaign manager BRAD is a JARVANKA guy? What the hell is TRUMP message been in this campaign? Sleepy JOE? IMO he needs a change and FAST or Sleepy JOE just might WIN and the we all are screwed. :yowsa:  :yowsa::yowsa:

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I concur:

'He's a f---ing idiot': WH insiders accuse 'moron' Kushner of sabotaging Trump agenda.....
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Gee!   Another 'squirrel' to chase with a tennis racket.

Ridiculous!    999yawn
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald