Author Topic: The CHOP has fallen  (Read 1959 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: The CHOP has fallen
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2020, 03:52:10 am »
If they can’t run six or seven city blocks how in the hell do they expect to run a whole nation?
Watchoo talkin' bout?

They're in it for the looting. This was just a probe.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mortarman

« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2020, 03:53:56 am »
MOPP 4 --because who knows what evil lurks there?

Didn't Seattle use to pay contractors $345/hr. to clean up human poop off the streets?

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2020, 03:55:15 am »
At Least 23 Arrests as Seattle Police Clear Out CHOP: ‘Failure to Disperse, Obstruction, Resisting Arrest, and Assault’
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/07/01/at-least-23-arrests-as-seattle-police-clear-out-chop-failure-to-disperse-obstruction-resisting-arrest-and-assault/
That's a start. Study the phones, get the networks, pull the video, identify who is who...prosecute documented crimes, grab social media posts and nets, pull every microgram of intel out of this and share it with trusted Feds. You can't push the 'revolution' without leaving a lot of breadcrumbs.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2020, 06:00:23 am »
Spoken like a true Leftist. Crack their skulls! Crush them! Sieg Heil!

It's right and he's right. What violent people understand is violence.
If you don't believe me, go be a bouncer for a week or two, and you will better understand.
A few cracked heads at the beginning would have saved all the deaths and injuries since, and certainly would be a caution for the next uprising.

Ad it is not leftist to enforce the rule of law - It is the leftists that allow the vandals without enforcement.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2020, 06:04:37 am »
It's right and he's right. What violent people understand is violence.
If you don't believe me, go be a bouncer for a week or two, and you will better understand.
A few cracked heads at the beginning would have saved all the deaths and injuries since, and certainly would be a caution for the next uprising.

Ad it is not leftist to enforce the rule of law - It is the leftists that allow the vandals without enforcement.
Dunno. Bouncing you get two types. Some who are smart enough to leave you alone after you've cracked a head or two, and those who want to be the badass who takes you down.

Had to deal with both in my bad ol' days.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2020, 06:16:29 am »
Dunno. Bouncing you get two types. Some who are smart enough to leave you alone after you've cracked a head or two, and those who want to be the badass who takes you down.

Had to deal with both in my bad ol' days.

Yeah, me too... but as you admit, the language is violence, any which way you do.
And the way you have authority is to be bad ass enough that even the other bad asses won't want to, even if they think they could... because it ain't worth the trouble...

So it starts every time with knockin heads.

Online DB

« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2020, 06:30:51 am »
I think the people who elect these idiots that allow this sort of thing need live with the consequences. Let these leftest cities have a full dose of what they've cultivated.

DO NOT BAIL THEM OUT!

Maybe someone will learn something in the process.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 06:31:41 am by DB »

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2020, 06:38:42 am »
Yeah, me too... but as you admit, the language is violence, any which way you do.
And the way you have authority is to be bad ass enough that even the other bad asses won't want to, even if they think they could... because it ain't worth the trouble...

So it starts every time with knockin heads.
True dat.  :beer:

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2020, 01:46:35 pm »
I think the people who elect these idiots that allow this sort of thing need live with the consequences. Let these leftest cities have a full dose of what they've cultivated.

DO NOT BAIL THEM OUT!

Maybe someone will learn something in the process.
And the innocent people whose civil rights are taken away because of the mob? Then what?
Not all residents of Seattle support the rioters/looters. They deserve protection even if their idiot mayor and governor do not want to provide protection for them.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2020, 01:50:22 pm »
And the innocent people whose civil rights are taken away because of the mob? Then what?
Not all residents of Seattle support the rioters/looters. They deserve protection even if their idiot mayor and governor do not want to provide protection for them.
Well, maybe it is time to decide to cut bait or fish and let the idiots in charge know that they are wrong...

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2020, 02:14:56 pm »
Well, maybe it is time to decide to cut bait or fish and let the idiots in charge know that they are wrong...
"idiots in charge"

And if they still do nothing? It is the sworn duty of the president of the U.S. to protect its citizens. We count on Dem mayors and govs. to do stupid things. The fed gov. exists to protect the average citizen from the mob and stupid local leaders. Allowing the mob to harass/restrict the rights of average citizens (even if they hate the president) cannot deter the prez from protecting their rights.
The fact that some people i.e. liberals won't like what he does cannot inhibit the POTUS from protecting citizens from the stupidity of their elected local leaders when their civil rights are denied.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2020, 02:39:56 pm »
"idiots in charge"

And if they still do nothing? It is the sworn duty of the president of the U.S. to protect its citizens. We count on Dem mayors and govs. to do stupid things. The fed gov. exists to protect the average citizen from the mob and stupid local leaders. Allowing the mob to harass/restrict the rights of average citizens (even if they hate the president) cannot deter the prez from protecting their rights.
The fact that some people i.e. liberals won't like what he does cannot inhibit the POTUS from protecting citizens from the stupidity of their elected local leaders when their civil rights are denied.
Constitutionally, the POTUS is to protect us from foreign invasion. This threat is entirely internal, albeit heavily laced with communist and globalist influences. The Federal Government is not empowered to act in local (what should be police) matters. The Military cannot be used to police the streets by Federal Order alone, unless that is in the Federal District, and The Posse Comitatus Act may even cover that.
As we saw with attempts to dictate national coronavirus policy, the POTUS cannot assume control over jurisdictions within a State or the States, they have to make their own rules, and they have to enforce them.
If they cannot and need assistance they can request the National Guard be activated to intervene.
That has not been done. Trump can do nothing, legally.

That is precisely what the Dems have been hoping for, an illegal act that would make an Impeachment stick in an election year.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 02:41:32 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline corbe

« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2020, 02:48:17 pm »
The Battle of Evermore (Remaster)

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2020, 10:20:46 pm »
das goat wrote:
"Not all residents of Seattle support the rioters/looters. They deserve protection even if their idiot mayor and governor do not want to provide protection for them."

Only problem here is that -- come election time -- these same "residents" will vote for the same idiot mayor and governor all over again.

Or possibly for someone... worse.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2020, 10:28:13 pm »
I've said from the beginning that this was a setup trap for Trump. They were praying for the CHOP kids to be slaughtered. They were encouraging an armed confrontation in the street, with Trump as the heavy.

Seattle was hoping to goad him into some kind of Tiananmen Square type standoff just for all the press it would get. Trump is a Nazi! Trump is a Dictator! All the standard lines from the Left, but now they have photos.

Once they realized that Trump was not going to take the bait, and that it was entirely their problem, then there was no further point to it and it was disbanded. Thank God Trump stayed the hell out of it. Kudos!

STATES RIGHTS.  POTUS offered his help.  Demon-rats said...NO.   YOU ARE CORRECT.   :thumbsup:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2020, 10:30:34 pm »
Constitutionally, the POTUS is to protect us from foreign invasion. This threat is entirely internal, albeit heavily laced with communist and globalist influences. The Federal Government is not empowered to act in local (what should be police) matters. The Military cannot be used to police the streets by Federal Order alone, unless that is in the Federal District, and The Posse Comitatus Act may even cover that.
As we saw with attempts to dictate national coronavirus policy, the POTUS cannot assume control over jurisdictions within a State or the States, they have to make their own rules, and they have to enforce them.
If they cannot and need assistance they can request the National Guard be activated to intervene.

That is precisely what the Dems have been hoping for, an illegal act that would make an Impeachment stick in an election year.

BINGO. 

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2020, 02:44:41 am »

I am not a lawyer, and I do not play one in real life. I deeply respect your opinions,  but I'll have to disagree with the idea that a POTUS can't do anything legal to suppress internal rebellion. Eisenhower sent in the troops to Little Rock in 1957 when the state and city leaders didn't want to do anything. Trump can do likewise.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2020, 02:55:13 am »
As we have seen, it doesn't have to be an "illegal act". The Democrats would impeach Trump for breathing.
But yes, had he done anything Federal in Seattle, the Democrats and their MSM servants would have played it up like it was the end of the world. And impeachment would likely be on the table.

It was a setup. And thankfully Trump did not fall for it. Now instead of Trump being the fall guy, which is what they were hoping for, the Seattle politicians have to 'eat it'. They have to take all the heat for failing to keep the city in order.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2020, 03:21:49 am »

Trump does not need an invitation from the states to request that the National Guard be activated to intervene -- he has the full authority under the Insurrection Act.  That authority has been used numerous times under Bush, Johnson, Kennedy, Eisenhower and others .... Kennedy and Eisenhower used that authority without the request from the states.  It certainly would not be illegal for Trump to do so.  (scroll down at link to see the list of Presidents who used that authority)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insurrection_Act_of_1807

Certainly they could launch a smear campaign and try to impeach him over that, but it would be futile and the public would once again realize they were on another witch hunt ...meanwhile Trump would have the support of the public by restoring some sanity to our country.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 03:24:46 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline AL

« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2020, 09:45:11 am »
Sad fact of the mater is, for the people in the democrat states there is no lesson learned from the sad state of affairs, they will continue to vote the same as they always have.