Author Topic: Nolte: Fake Political Media Eager Partners in Joe Biden’s Fake Press Conference  (Read 269 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Nolte 1 Jul 2020

Joe Biden is the frontrunner to be the next president of the United States and has gotten away with not holding a press conference for nearly three months. Finally, on Tuesday, and with no pressure whatsoever from the establishment media, Biden held a fake news conference, and his pals in the media played right along.

To begin with, after he told a breathtaking number of lies about the Trump administration’s coronavirus response — not enough testing, Trump ignoring the science, no national reopening plan, etc. —  he then whipped out a sheet of paper with the pre-approved names of the fake reporters he would call on for what sounded like questions that had been vetted in advance.

“They gave me a list of who to recognize,” Biden slurred. “Is Alex, AP out there? Couldn’t tell with the mask, Alex?”

And then the softballs rained down like water…

more
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2020/07/01/nolte-fake-political-media-eager-partners-in-joe-bidens-fake-press-conference/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mortarman

What's more impotant is that his handlers made sure that he wore pants.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
What's more impotant is that his handlers made sure that he wore pants.

:pop41:
....and had them zipped up.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis