Author Topic: Democrats: Independence Day Celebrations Glorify White Supremacy  (Read 309 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Democrats: Independence Day Celebrations Glorify White Supremacy
June 30, 2020 By Jonah Gottschalk

In a post that was hastily deleted Monday night, the Democratic National Committee announced that President Trump’s plan to celebrate the Fourth of July was “glorifying white supremacy.” No explanation was given as to how celebrating the nation’s independence from the British Empire could be considered racist.

As of press time, the Democratic Party has yet to offer any apology or retraction for the outlandish claim.

The accusation that celebrating the Fourth glorifies racism was not the only eyebrow-raising argument made. The message also claimed Trump “blocked critical pandemic relief” for Native Americans.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/06/30/democrats-independence-day-celebrations-glorify-white-supremacy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Democrats: Independence Day Celebrations Glorify White Supremacy
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2020, 12:22:29 am »
Title:

Next up for social humiliation:
Mom and apple pie...

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2020, 12:44:00 am »
I think it is important to preserve history as best we can because certainly it is being destroyed.  Perhaps time to purchase American history books to pass on to our children and grandchildren before that information is made unavailable.  I browsed Amazon and there are quite a few books available right now on American history.  I can forsee that changing in the future as well as demands on schools and libraries to deplete their inventory of history books.

I have a couple of historical type books sitting on the shelves already; "Oliver North Mission Compromised", "American Soldier, General Tommy Franks" (my fave), "Flags of Our Father", "Chris Kyle American Gun", "The Revolution, Ron Paul", "America the Beautiful" ..... but I think I want to purchase a couple of books with a complete history of America.

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2020, 02:15:34 am »
What independence? The New York City Italians, Cuomo and Fauci, have us over a barrel.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2020, 03:12:00 am »
June 30, 2020 By Jonah Gottschalk

In a post that was hastily deleted Monday night, the Democratic National Committee announced that President Trump’s plan to celebrate the Fourth of July was “glorifying white supremacy.” No explanation was given as to how celebrating the nation’s independence from the British Empire could be considered racist.

Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are 'racist', too.
And a statue of a Jewish Rabbi, Jesus, is all about White Supremacy, according to BLM.
Look, the Left will call anything they can get away with 'racist', and they do not require any logic or proof. If they call it racist, anything, then it becomes racist. No matter what it is. They are now calling Abraham Lincoln racist. Every single thing in the entire Earth that is not Black is automatically racist.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 03:26:05 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.