Author Topic: Biden targets Trump's mental state: 'Doesn't seem cognitively aware'  (Read 480 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden targets Trump's mental state: 'Doesn't seem cognitively aware'
by Joseph Simonson, Political Reporter |
 | June 30, 2020 02:18 PM

Joe Biden flipped the script on the GOP's constant attacks on his mental state, with the former vice president questioning President Trump's own mental acuity.

In response to a question on what consequences the president should face if reports that he knew about a Russian government scheme to pay Taliban soldiers to kill American service members overseas is true, Biden said Trump "doesn't seem cognitively aware of what's going on."

"This president talks about cognitive capability. He doesn't seem to be cognitively aware of what's going on," Biden said on Tuesday afternoon during a press briefing in Wilmington, Delaware. "The idea that he didn't know, or wasn't being briefed, that's a dereliction of duty. And if he was briefed, and didn't do anything about it, that's a dereliction of duty."

Biden then proceeded to accuse Trump of being "unfit to be president," before adding that he'd personally hold Russian President Vladimir Putin accountable for the move.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/biden-targets-trumps-mental-state-doesnt-seem-cognitively-aware
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Biden targets Trump's mental state: 'Doesn't seem cognitively aware'
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2020, 06:24:46 pm »
This was not a smart move by Biden....he just opened the floodgates for Trump
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2020, 06:42:46 pm »
Biden can read a teleprompter, with edits.... you can teach an old dog new tricks...

Offline conservativevoter

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2020, 07:15:26 pm »
 :seeya: :silly: :rolling: :silly: :thud: :seeya: :rolling: :silly:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2020, 07:57:39 pm »
This was not a smart move by Biden....he just opened the floodgates for Trump

It seems like the last subject Shortbus Joe should be bringing up...but then, it's better than talking about Chy-nah! or Burisma.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2020, 08:01:21 pm »

That loud clicking noise is 10,000,000 conservatives simultaneously posting Goodfellows Laughing Gifs in their favorite forum. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2020, 08:03:19 pm »
It seems like the last subject Shortbus Joe should be bringing up...but then, it's better than talking about Chy-nah! or Burisma.

And quicker than you can say Corn Pop..  Hee bee a bad dude!!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2020, 09:24:43 pm »
This is the new game then that is going to be played; Trump's failing economy, slow response on the coronavirus, his lies that got him impeached, his lack of action on the riots and anything else that the DEMS can manipulate public perception on, will all be blamed on his lack of cognitive ability.  I think Trump already knew that this is what he's going to be dealing with and that is why at his last rally he made such mockery of the leftists pointing out his wobbling while descending the ramp and inability to hold up a glass.  They haven't been able to take him down any other way, so now they are going to attack his mental and physical abilities to be president.

IF there is any chance that Trump has declined, this will weigh on him, especially since his last rally saw a huge decline in numbers.  Regardless of reason, that is something that I think would bother Trump, he thrives on that feedback.  That's what energizes him and keeps him going.

That's what this election is going to be about (if we make it there); who is more mentally stable and physically able to be president; Sloe Joe or President Donald J. Trump.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 09:27:41 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2020, 09:36:28 pm »
'Doesn't seem cognitively aware'

Show of hands ... who believes Joe knows what "cognitively aware" means?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2020, 09:40:18 pm »
Show of hands ... who believes Joe knows what "cognitively aware" means?

Well, he was flummoxed when he was asked if he's had a cognitive function test.  :silly:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2020, 09:49:37 pm »
Joe Biden: I Am ‘Constantly Tested’ For Cognitive Decline
Daily Wire, Jun 30, 2020

Presumptive Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden said during a press conference on Tuesday that he is “constantly tested”
when asked by a reporter if he has been screened for cognitive decline.

“Some have speculated that you are subject to some degree of cognitive decline,” the reporter said. “I’m 65, I don’t have word recollection that I used to have, I forgot my train of thought from time to time. You got 12 years on me, sir.”

“Have you been tested for some degree of cognitive decline?” the reporter asked.

“I’ve been tested and I’m constantly tested,” Biden responded. “Look, all you got to do is watch me and I can hardly wait to compare my cognitive capability to the cognitive capability of the man I’m running against.”

Some online suggested that Biden may have gotten confused with coronavirus testing when he made the remark but it should be noted that Biden said earlier during the news conference that he had not been tested for the coronavirus.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/joe-biden-i-am-constantly-tested-for-cognitive-decline/

So let's see the test scores --- all of them, Joe.   :smokin:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2020, 10:10:25 pm »
Joe Biden Claims, Without Evidence, He’s Taken Cognitive Function Test

Kyle Olson30 Jun 20203,180
1:41

Joe Biden told reporters on Wednesday that he’s taken a cognitive functioning test which, if true, must have occurred sometime in the last 6 months.

Biden was attempting to exit his speech-turned-press conference, and the last question was from Doug McKelway of Fox News, who asked if the presumptive Democrat nominee has been tested “for some degree of cognitive decline?”

ὄ Biden admitted today he's "been tested" and is "constantly tested."

Did Biden take a cognitive test? What were the results? Why is he getting frequently tested? pic.twitter.com/A4NCC8w2wC

— Trump War Room – Text TRUMP to 88022 (@TrumpWarRoom) June 30, 2020

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/30/joe-biden-claims-hes-taken-cognitive-functioning-test-despite-no-record-of-one-in-december-exam/
Support the USO

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2020, 10:12:48 pm »

Online libertybele

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2020, 11:00:47 pm »
Newsflash for Sloe Joe; we've been watching you and whoever is doing your testing and telling you that you're fine is a lying dog-faced pony solider!

Biden says he’s eager to compare ‘cognitive ability’ against Trump’s
'Look, all you’ve got to do is watch me'

............“I’ve been tested, I’m constantly tested,” Biden said in response to a question from Fox News’ Doug McKelway. “Look, all you’ve got to do is watch me and I can hardly wait to compare my cognitive capability to the cognitive capability of the man I’m running against.”...................

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-eager-to-compare-cognitive-ability-against-trumps

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2020, 11:06:55 pm »
Well, I have a hunch that Biden is going to demand that Trump's cognitive abilities be tested by a DEM doctor and that doctor is going to deem that Trump is severely cognitively impaired.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2020, 11:13:05 pm »

No need to even read the article.
This put a big smile on my face!