Author Topic: Susan Rice 'humbled and honored' by rumors Biden considering her for VP  (Read 176 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Susan Rice 'humbled and honored' by rumors Biden considering her for VP
By Marina Pitofsky - 06/30/20 09:13 AM EDT

Former national security adviser Susan Rice said Monday that she is “humbled and honored” to be considered as a possible running mate for former Vice President Joe Biden.

Asked by MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow if she is “in talks with the Biden campaign,” Rice responded: “To the extent that it is reported that I am under consideration in a serious way for the vice president slot, let me just say that I’m extremely humbled and honored to be talked about in the context of so many extraordinary women.”

“All I care about is getting Joe Biden elected president of the United States so that we again have competent, compassionate, loyal, effective leadership in the White House and flipping the Senate so that the Democrats control the Senate so we can pursue an agenda of healing for this country, one that tries to address the extraordinary racial and socioeconomic disparities that have been plain for all to see and that can restore our global leadership,” Rice continued.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/505175-susan-rice-humbled-and-honored-by-rumors-biden-considering-her-for-vp
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34