Author Topic: Trump Will Win If He Responds to Righteous Voter Rage by Victor Davis Hanson  (Read 1360 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
They hadn't quite taken over the media in 1972, by 1974, they did, and then they finally got Nixon, who was the Left's Public Enemy Number One, since he was part of HUAC.

...and it was two years until the '72 election, when the Rat candidate was such a loony lefty Nixon took every state but Massachusetts.  Right now it's a few months to the election.  If we see National Guard shooting a yute, even if said yute has a Molotov Cocktail in his hand, Trump loses the Election. 

The optics are that bad, and that's why they are working so hard to provoke it.  You can believe me or not.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

...and it was two years until the '72 election, when the Rat candidate was such a loony lefty Nixon took every state but Massachusetts.  Right now it's a few months to the election.  If we see National Guard shooting a yute, even if said yute has a Molotov Cocktail in his hand, Trump loses the Election. 

The optics are that bad, and that's why they are working so hard to provoke it.  You can believe me or not.

No doubt they are working hard to bring Trump down ... meanwhile reports just in of Catholics being beaten in St. Louis .... so you tell me .... whose skull should Trump defend?  The thugs or the Catholics attending a prayer event??  Yes, the optics are that bad, but if you were an independent who would you vote for??  Someone who refused to stop the assault on our country because of the fear of repercussions from the left or someone who put his foot down and defends law abiding citizens?  The leftist ain't gonna vote for him anyways!!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline aligncare

Press secretary Kayleigh McEnany responds with details of the administration’s action and the democrats’ inaction:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
No doubt they are working hard to bring Trump down ... meanwhile reports just in of Catholics being beaten in St. Louis .... so you tell me .... whose skull should Trump defend?  The thugs or the Catholics attending a prayer event??  Yes, the optics are that bad, but if you were an independent who would you vote for??  Someone who refused to stop the assault on our country because of the fear of repercussions from the left or someone who put his foot down and defends law abiding citizens?  The leftist ain't gonna vote for him anyways!!!

The squishy middle thinks the "protests" are peaceful.  Trump will be seen as gunning down peaceful protestor, even if they are holding a fire bomb.  The press will see to that.  It's why they risk life and limb to be on the spot to catch it on their Brownies.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

Press secretary Kayleigh McEnany responds with details of the administration’s action and the democrats’ inaction:

*YAWN*

Offline Absalom

That's right.  That's why Trump needs to drop out and let Pence (with Scott or Haley as his running mate) make the case for Americanism ,  the rule of law, and safety and security.  If Trump drops out and endorses Pence,  the base will hold,  leaving the GOP with the ability to finally make this election a referendum on Democrat madness.
---------------------------
Intuitive!!!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
---------------------------
Intuitive!!!

You misspelled "Naive."
I will NOT comply.

Offline Absalom

Many now realize these urban uprisings must be confronted to be halted.
Some want force applied immediately while the predictable cultists insist their
Dear Leader has everything under control and time on his side; cuz the voters
will come to understand the wisdom of his inaction. Why of course!!!
Such ignorant malarkey recalls Machiavelli, who asserted; "Far better the
Prince be feared rather than loved!"
From the day following his inauguration, who feared Trump?????
Nothing has changed nor will it, which is why his enemies treat him w/such
ferocious abuse and contempt.

Offline roamer_1

Some realized it all the way along... Bullies never go away until they get an ass-whoopin.
It's how it works.

Offline libertybele

The squishy middle thinks the "protests" are peaceful.  Trump will be seen as gunning down peaceful protestor, even if they are holding a fire bomb.  The press will see to that.  It's why they risk life and limb to be on the spot to catch it on their Brownies.

Well, the "squishy" middle is stupid then -- how in the heck can they reason that they are peaceful when they are beating people or they show up at a local Wendy's armed? I don't watch tv (except for Yellowstone now) and I get my news through the internet and what is posted in here -- so perhaps none of this is being shown on tv??

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well, the "squishy" middle is stupid then -- how in the heck can they reason that they are peaceful when they are beating people or they show up at a local Wendy's armed? I don't watch tv (except for Yellowstone now) and I get my news through the internet and what is posted in here -- so perhaps none of this is being shown on tv??

Stupid voters are dragging us to Hell with them, @libertybele.
I will NOT comply.

Offline aligncare

Stupid voters are dragging us to Hell with them, @libertybele.

Demonstrators (rightly or wrongly) are standing up for black lives; corporations have rushed to hitch their wagons to Black Lives Matters; national sports leagues and NASCAR have jumped on board the BLM express; local governments are working for the Black Lives Matters cause; rioters, anarchists, Marxists are burning and looting under protective cover because the media has lumped them in with social justice for black lives.

It’s a perfect storm for the insurrectionists and for a reluctance for anyone to get tough on protesters. About the only thing the president can do at this point is to protect statues, monuments and memorials on federal grounds and arrest anyone doing destruction to same.

I don’t want to say we’re screwed, but we’re screwed.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Fishrrman fearless prediction:

Some folks are gonna get shot before the election, if the blm/antifa communists keep pushing. How many, and which side they're on, can't yet say.

But witness the scene in St. Louis yesterday, with the guy and his wife defending their property with guns against the mob. Doesn't matter that they were liberals. They were scared.

What if a few crazies from the crowd had charged them?
What if they dared fire?

This is just beginning.

How many have now been killed in chaz?
The mayor and governor are clearly incompetent there.
Did the dead have "civil rights"?
If they did, and if neither local nor state officials will secure those rights, to whom does that job fall?

Offline libertybele

Demonstrators (rightly or wrongly) are standing up for black lives; corporations have rushed to hitch their wagons to Black Lives Matters; national sports leagues and NASCAR have jumped on board the BLM express; local governments are working for the Black Lives Matters cause; rioters, anarchists, Marxists are burning and looting under protective cover because the media has lumped them in with social justice for black lives.

It’s a perfect storm for the insurrectionists and for a reluctance for anyone to get tough on protesters. About the only thing the president can do at this point is to protect statues, monuments and memorials on federal grounds and arrest anyone doing destruction to same.

I don’t want to say we’re screwed, but we’re screwed.

We're screwed, the GOP is screwed and the President's chances of re-election or screwed unless he gets tough.  Who is going to object other than the far left idiots, the BLMers, Antifa and other subversives that aren't going to vote for him anyways?

It's really a win-win for Trump.  He gets things under control enabling him to continue with his rallies without rioters interfering, he sends a clear message that they can't call his bluff anymore and most importantly he shows strength and leadership.

Offline LMAO

Some want force applied immediately while the predictable cultists insist their
Dear Leader has everything under control and time on his side; cuz the voters
will come to understand the wisdom of his inaction. Why of course!!!
Such ignorant malarkey recalls Machiavelli, who asserted; "Far better the
Prince be feared rather than loved!"
From the day following his inauguration, who feared Trump?????
Nothing has changed nor will it, which is why his enemies treat him w/such
ferocious abuse and contempt.

And that’s why the president’s ratings are in the dump.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy