Author Topic: The Case Against China  (Read 387 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
The Case Against China
« on: June 28, 2020, 04:28:42 pm »
Lawrence Person's BattleSwarm Blog 6/27/2020

https://www.battleswarmblog.com/?p=44866

Stefan Molyneux makes the case for the Chinese Communist Party’s culpability for the Wuhan Coronavirus:

Toward the end, he talks about the $20 trillion lawsuit Larry Klayman filed in Texas. Eh, I wouldn’t put much credence in him winning that lawsuit, as Klayman is a bit of a gadfly.

But Molyneux makes a compelling case for China’s culpability.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: The Case Against China
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2020, 04:31:21 pm »
Bkmk
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2020, 05:20:39 pm »
I'm not big on self-promotion, but do check out the China timeline linked in my signature area below. It traces China's mishandling (a far too kind word choice, but the easiest way of saying it) of their Covid-19 outbreak and epidemic. The epidemic probably could have been largely contained to China had they:

* Shut down travel out of Hubei Province in mid December - when they knew they had a problem;

* Informed the world of the outbreak at that same time;

* Told the world that human-human transmission had happened (which they had evidence of in late December);

* Shared with the world the DNA sequence of the virus in the last week of December or first week of January.

On top of these gross failures, China only told the world about the outbreak, provided the DNA sequence info, and admitted human-human transmission had occurred after those facts had been leaked to the West.

You'll find all those documented (with links to news stories and official documents) in my timeline and more. The one possibly relevant, possibly irrelevant, event not included in the timeline that I'm aware of is that for a week and a half or so in mid-late October, no cell phone signals emanated from the Wuhan Virology lab. That could be circumstantial evidence of an emergency shut-down.

Putting that together with the date of the earliest known contraction (hospital admission?) of the coronavirus, as determined by tests 2 or 3 months later, of November 17, 2019 is suggestive. One plausible scenario is: a major contamination event happened at the lab in mid October; the lab was shut down for decontamination (hence no cell phone signals emanating from the lab); the decontamination was not 100% successful; a lab employee got infected and started the spread.

I'm aware of the theory that the Wuhan outbreak was a bio-weapon attack using the population of Wuhan to get it started and then spread it to the West. I cannot say this is impossible, but I have seen zero evidence that clearly supports that theory and is not better explained by some combination of bureaucratic stupidity, CYA, and nationalistic pride.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2020, 07:20:38 pm »
Gotta ponder this....