Author Topic: If You’re White, You’re Racist. Period.  (Read 3113 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: If You’re White, You’re Racist. Period.
« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2020, 03:32:36 pm »
At the root of BLM hate is 'success'. By that I mean, they see White people thriving while Black people fail. If you look at it from the point of view of a racist Black activist, it can't be anti-intellectual, criminal, Black culture that is at fault. NO! So, it must be White Privilege and racism that makes the difference. It can't OUR (Black culture) fault. The system is rigged!

However, when Jews, Hispanics, Blacks, Asians, and immigrants from all over the world come to America and thrive, not only do they thrive, they become multimillionaires. This blows-up the Black activists entire argument. That is why Black racists will attack Jews, Hispanics, Asians, ... anybody who is not White and successful. Because to the Black activists, this is like a slap in the face to them. This is why they paint any successful Black person as Uncle Tom, or OREO.

BLM does not hate skin color or ethnicity as much as they hate success. They want everybody of every color to be brought low to be on their level to prove that their condition is not their own fault.
[/b]

@240B

They KNOW the majority of them are not competent to compete on a level playing field with people of other races,and THAT is at the heart of why they are pro-communist. Without government-mandated equality they will NEVER be truly equal,and they know it.

Yes,indeed! There IS a difference between the equality of people,which is what it is regardless of race,and the individuals equality AS A CITIZEN.

Equality as a CITIZEN can and SHOULD be mandated. Either we all have the same rights,or none of us have rights. There can be no argument about this.

However,it does NOT mean that someone with mental retardation and a 3rd grade education deserves a seat on the Supreme Court,for instance,because there has  never (arguably) been a retarded SC Justice.

Advancement in a FREE country should be based entirely on ability,with obvious exceptions like privately-held companies where the owner wants a relative hired in a management position. Your privately held company,your "business" in EVERY  sense of the meaning of the word.

Anything less,and we are no longer a free country
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2020, 03:39:08 pm »
Makes me think maybe the Northern Territories ain't looking so bad...  :whistle:

@roamer @Cyber Liberty

Where is your sporting blood and your sense of adventure???

Americans don't run away from problems. We run AT them!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2020, 04:08:00 pm »
[/b]

@240B

They KNOW the majority of them are not competent to compete on a level playing field with people of other races,and THAT is at the heart of why they are pro-communist. Without government-mandated equality they will NEVER be truly equal,and they know it.

Yes,indeed! There IS a difference between the equality of people,which is what it is regardless of race,and the individuals equality AS A CITIZEN.

Equality as a CITIZEN can and SHOULD be mandated. Either we all have the same rights,or none of us have rights. There can be no argument about this.

However,it does NOT mean that someone with mental retardation and a 3rd grade education deserves a seat on the Supreme Court,for instance,because there has  never (arguably) been a retarded SC Justice.

Advancement in a FREE country should be based entirely on ability,with obvious exceptions like privately-held companies where the owner wants a relative hired in a management position. Your privately held company,your "business" in EVERY  sense of the meaning of the word.

Anything less,and we are no longer a free country

Good one, pete. Quoted for truth simply stated.

You described what was and what should be life in America under the framework of the United States constitution, the roadmap for the American way that the democratic mobs seem so hell bent on destroying. I don’t think many of the indoctrinated drones, the young ones, grasp what would be the consequences of getting what they think they want.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2020, 04:12:05 pm »
@roamer @Cyber Liberty

Where is your sporting blood and your sense of adventure???

Americans don't run away from problems. We run AT them!

@sneakypete

Nope. Family first. Once they have a place to go, then maybe I will worry about what's next. Doing that here, right now. And I won't care about anything else till that's done.
Because that's my job.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2020, 04:47:42 pm »

This woman is my type.

My wife and other women in her family, several generations in Calif. and in Italy.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #55 on: June 28, 2020, 04:55:02 pm »
@sneakypete

Nope. Family first. Once they have a place to go, then maybe I will worry about what's next. Doing that here, right now. And I won't care about anything else till that's done.
Because that's my job.

That's right.  When you get to a certain age, or get thrown once too often you cease being the warhorse.  That's the way it goes.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #56 on: June 28, 2020, 06:28:58 pm »
@Smokin Joe

There's a gizmo called FreeFileSync... A file syncing tool, with a pretty good side by side directory compare utility...  It is a truly brilliant piece of kit with a center bar that shows which file is newer (or other things) on which side, or if the files are equal... Now, there are many directory compare utilities, and my sanction on this one is for other things it does (it is magnificent for its batch-ability and scripting) but it will do as good as any for the task.

**But note that I can only speak generally, because I bought the paid version years ago, and I really don't remember all the capacities of the free version...

Still, the object of the exercise being to find similar directory structures and combine them to take only the newest should eventually end up with a consolidated *newest* directory set.

But what a mess... And laborious. And it will take some room, because you do not want to do the consolidation on the existing drive. You'd want a working copy on a different drive with enough room to include the final set.. Probably twice the room, just to be safe,

Now, I can probably whip you up a better toy that recursively looks through the while drive for the newest file by name and tags it for copy... but you either get a preserved directory structure with files scattered throughout, or you get the newest files without preserving the directories... it would be fun to try to find the happy medium...

But safe is probably manual using a directory compare utility... and a lot of time.

Joe
I watched some 8 tutorial videos and it looks quite promising. It is complex and would leave itself to finding a setup or setups and then leaving it the hell alone for long intervals. That is, it would take time to be up to speed again. I didn't see paid versions, only free.

I will research it some more. Thanks for the recommendation.
Al

White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #57 on: June 28, 2020, 06:50:19 pm »
@roamer_1 I checked out the Free File Sync, and it looks interesting.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #58 on: June 28, 2020, 07:59:58 pm »

Joe
I watched some 8 tutorial videos and it looks quite promising. It is complex and would leave itself to finding a setup or setups and then leaving it the hell alone for long intervals. That is, it would take time to be up to speed again. I didn't see paid versions, only free.

I will research it some more. Thanks for the recommendation.
Al
@Slide Rule
 @roamer_1 gets the credit for posting that, I only asked what he had in his bag of tricks. 
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #59 on: June 28, 2020, 09:57:14 pm »
@roamer_1 I checked out the Free File Sync, and it looks interesting.

It's a little eclectic... but it is really an amazing tool...  I have a script rigged for it that I use for copying off regular client data... I boot their machine with my miniWin10 and fire up that batch, and 9/10 of the file recovery just happens automatically. I use a batch with that same tool to do backup for my laptops - I am old school with laptops yet - They back up automagically if they are home anyway, but I still run that manual backup to a USB HDD every time before i close the lid.

That little file tool is very likely my most used tool in the house,

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2020, 07:57:14 pm »
It's a little eclectic... but it is really an amazing tool...  I have a script rigged for it that I use for copying off regular client data... I boot their machine with my miniWin10 and fire up that batch, and 9/10 of the file recovery just happens automatically. I use a batch with that same tool to do backup for my laptops - I am old school with laptops yet - They back up automagically if they are home anyway, but I still run that manual backup to a USB HDD every time before i close the lid.

That little file tool is very likely my most used tool in the house,

Thanks for the information. I will have to put in some time understanding it.

Al
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #61 on: July 02, 2020, 08:04:21 pm »

Thanks for the information. I will have to put in some time understanding it.

Al

:beer:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2020, 08:04:48 pm »

And if you’re a democrat, you’re insane.

(Tell me they didn’t see that coming a mile away)

Offline Practical

« Reply #63 on: July 03, 2020, 11:21:02 am »
Fallacy of Division:

2nd grade students eat a lot of ice cream
Katie is a second grade student
Katie eats a lot of ice cream...

White people are racist's
Tom is a white person
Tom is Racist...

Just remove logic, critical-thinking, and accountability, and you too can be a best-selling author!
If you think I suck now, you should listen to my podcast! ThePodocasts.com

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #64 on: July 03, 2020, 11:38:48 am »
With BLM/Antifa's help, getting closer everyday..