Author Topic: If You’re White, You’re Racist. Period.  (Read 3114 times)

Offline Slide Rule

Re: If You’re White, You’re Racist. Period.
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2020, 11:28:45 pm »

So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband.
On the first floor the sign on the door reads:

Floor 1 - These men Have Jobs.  She is intrigued, but continues to the second floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 2 - These men Have Jobs and Love Kids.  'That's nice,' she thinks , 'but I want more.'  So she continues upward.  The third floor sign reads:

Floor 3 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, and are Extremely Good Looking.  'Wow,' she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.  She goes to the fourth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 4 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Good Looking and Help With Housework. 
'Oh, mercy me!' she exclaims, 'I can hardly stand it!' Still, she goes to the fifth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 5 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Gorgeous, Help with Housework, and Have a Strong Romantic Streak.  She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor 31,456,012 to this floor.
There are no men on this floor.  This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please.  Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.

PLEASE NOTE: To avoid gender bias charges, the store's owner opened a New wives store just across the street.

The first floor has wives that love sex.

The second floor has wives that love sex and have money and like beer.

The third, fourth, fifth and sixth floors have never been visited.

White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2020, 11:30:59 pm »

This woman is my type. Would date her immediately.
Believe it or not, she looks a lot like my ex-wife.
They could be sisters. Really. I looked up her bio just to she if she was related in some way.
Watched all of Stargate Atlantis and enjoyed her being in it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2020, 11:31:15 pm »
So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband.
On the first floor the sign on the door reads:

Floor 1 - These men Have Jobs.  She is intrigued, but continues to the second floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 2 - These men Have Jobs and Love Kids.  'That's nice,' she thinks , 'but I want more.'  So she continues upward.  The third floor sign reads:

Floor 3 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, and are Extremely Good Looking.  'Wow,' she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.  She goes to the fourth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 4 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Good Looking and Help With Housework. 
'Oh, mercy me!' she exclaims, 'I can hardly stand it!' Still, she goes to the fifth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 5 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Gorgeous, Help with Housework, and Have a Strong Romantic Streak.  She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor 31,456,012 to this floor.
There are no men on this floor.  This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please.  Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.

PLEASE NOTE: To avoid gender bias charges, the store's owner opened a New wives store just across the street.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2020, 11:36:09 pm »
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I am recovering from two computer failures this year and between them major surgery. I have been looking at many old files.
This was from 2009.

I have about recovered with a reconditioned desktop but I have multiple copies of files. I am about half way through.

Recommended

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2020, 11:36:19 pm »

I never made it past the first floor.  888high58888
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 11:37:55 pm by 240B »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2020, 11:43:37 pm »

It is always good to have your own money. The other issues matter less. I selected a woman who was beautiful, above average intelligence, liked sex
and came from poverty like me. A second floor selection.

I made plenty and haven't worked since I was 50.

Recommended

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2020, 11:48:20 pm »
Yeah, but a gal like that will never STFU about her activism.  You'll likely have to shoot her before you could get to Second Base.   :shrug:

:MiniGun:

ETA:  And WTF does that make me?  Methuselah?

@Cyber Liberty

That's why they make whiskey.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2020, 11:49:46 pm »
    I found you a woman @Cyber Liberty

@corbe

That is soooo scary on soooo many levels. I'd scream like a woman and run for my life if I ever ran into her.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2020, 11:54:54 pm »
Her message: all whites are indeed eternally guilty, for they’re all racists, and all “people of color” are their eternal victims. Don’t think you can escape the racist label by saying “I judge people by what they do, not who they are” or “I don’t see color; I see people.” DiAngelo doesn’t buy into the idea of colorblindness.

This woman just labeled every White person in Congress (including Pelosi/Schumer), every screaming White Liberal in Hollywood, and every screaming White Liberal Democrat, as being a de-facto member of the KKK.

@240B  I don't know about Pelosi. Not even sure she is human,but Chukie is a Jews,thus exempt. Dim-101 states it is impossible for Jews,Blacks,or any other minority to be racists.

Which actually requires you to ignore the FACT that Caucasians are a minority of the world population. Probably more honkies than Eskimos,but that's about it.

Good thing we have these deep thinkers on the left to do all dat hard thinkin stuff fer we-uns,huh? Weez so ignurint.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2020, 12:02:17 am »

Funny true story.
My wife and I were fooling around before the wedding.
But only lightly because she didn't want full on sex before marriage. OK.
She said to me, 'Once we are married we will have sex every single day.' OK!
I was young and stupid at the time. I believed her!
Does it even need to be said that it did not quite work out as advertised?
LOL!

But it was fine. She was hot. Not every day hot, but hot enough.
After a few months, I couldn't have kept on schedule anyway.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2020, 12:12:30 am »

I am recovering from two computer failures this year and between them major surgery. I have been looking at many old files.
This was from 2009.

I have about recovered with a reconditioned desktop but I have multiple copies of files. I am about half way through.
Some day, I will have to dig into the 2TB drive I have stuffed with copies of all the surviving hard drives from old computers. If nothing else, I can organize some well files from the past, and there are a ton of them. I laud your persistence.
I'm going to need a bigger monitor for my efforts, if not two...

I wonder if there isn't some utility out there to help catch duplicate files for a guy... @roamer_1 ?

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2020, 12:13:19 am »
Funny true story.
My wife and I were fooling around before the wedding.
But only lightly because she didn't want full on sex before marriage. OK.
She said to me, 'Once we are married we will have sex every single day.' OK!
I was young and stupid at the time. I believed her!
Does it even need to be said that it did not quite work out as advertised?
LOL!

But it was fine. She was hot. Not every day hot, but hot enough.
After a few months, I couldn't have kept on schedule anyway.

She said "Once"  :silly:

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2020, 12:19:49 am »
@Cyber Liberty

That's why they make whiskey.

@sneakypete

Beer Goggles ain't got nothin' on Whiskey Contact Lenses.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2020, 12:26:39 am »
@sneakypete

Beer Goggles ain't got nothin' on Whiskey Contact Lenses.
MacBeth Act 2, Scene 3  The Porter:
Marry, sir, nose-painting, sleep, and urine. Lechery, sir, it provokes and unprovokes. It provokes the desire, but it takes away the performance. Therefore, much drink may be said to be an equivocator with lechery.
(The things that drink provokes)

There is a crossover between the desire curve, which rises with intake, and the performance curve which declines at some point, with intake. To wit: there are those one cannot get drunk enough to...and still perform.

C S Lewis

Offline corbe

« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2020, 12:29:38 am »
   I've never gone home with a Two, but I've woke up with quite a few ~ Willie Nelson
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2020, 12:59:01 am »
I wonder if there isn't some utility out there to help catch duplicate files for a guy... @roamer_1 ?

@Smokin Joe

There's a gizmo called FreeFileSync... A file syncing tool, with a pretty good side by side directory compare utility...  It is a truly brilliant piece of kit with a center bar that shows which file is newer (or other things) on which side, or if the files are equal... Now, there are many directory compare utilities, and my sanction on this one is for other things it does (it is magnificent for its batch-ability and scripting) but it will do as good as any for the task.

**But note that I can only speak generally, because I bought the paid version years ago, and I really don't remember all the capacities of the free version...

Still, the object of the exercise being to find similar directory structures and combine them to take only the newest should eventually end up with a consolidated *newest* directory set.

But what a mess... And laborious. And it will take some room, because you do not want to do the consolidation on the existing drive. You'd want a working copy on a different drive with enough room to include the final set.. Probably twice the room, just to be safe,

Now, I can probably whip you up a better toy that recursively looks through the while drive for the newest file by name and tags it for copy... but you either get a preserved directory structure with files scattered throughout, or you get the newest files without preserving the directories... it would be fun to try to find the happy medium...

But safe is probably manual using a directory compare utility... and a lot of time.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2020, 01:17:30 am »

@240B  I don't know about Pelosi. Not even sure she is human,but Chukie is a Jews,thus exempt. Dim-101 states it is impossible for Jews,Blacks,or any other minority to be racists.
No sir. That is incorrect. Racist Black people (BLM) hate Jews as much or more than they hate White people. You can throw Catholics, Hispanics, and Asians, on the BLM hate list as well. With radical Black racists, skin color is all that matters. As the woman said, nothing else can or will save you. Not even being Black yourself can save you, if you are not 100% on their side. If your skin is not whatever they consider to be 'Black', then you are a racist no matter what. In fact, Black attacks on Jews is surging in NYC. BLM is the new KKK in reverse. It's the same thing, only the other way around.

Eventually BLM will start doing 'purity checks' on fellow Blacks, to make sure they are really 'Black enough' to be considered under the Black umbrella. If they don't make the cut, even fellow Black people will be put on the BLM 'hate list'. Some Black people are already on it.

That's why I keep saying, 'none of this is NEW'. It has all been done before dozens of times over in dozens of different countries. The 'superior race' verses the 'inferior race' changes from century to century and from country to country, but in the end it is all the same thing as it always has been throughout all of history.

Offline corbe

« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2020, 01:32:00 am »

That's why I keep saying, 'none of this is NEW'. It has all been done before dozens of times over in dozens of different countries. The 'superior race' verses the 'inferior race' changes from century to century and from country to country, but in the end it is all the same thing as it always has been throughout all of history.

I think this Tribal $hit has been going on since the Anunnaki and the Sumerians, roughly 6K years ago, but I could be wrong.  @240B
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2020, 01:49:46 am »
No sir. That is incorrect. Racist Black people (BLM) hate Jews as much or more than they hate White people.

@240B

True,but once again,the laws and customs of the land do NOT apply to blacks.

You can throw Catholics, Hispanics, and Asians, on the BLM hate list as well. With radical Black racists, skin color is all that matters. As the woman said, nothing else can or will save you. Not even being Black yourself can save you, if you are not 100% on their side. If your skin is not whatever they consider to be 'Black', then you are a racist no matter what.

See the above.

In fact, Black attacks on Jews is surging in NYC. BLM is the new KKK in reverse. It's the same thing, only the other way around.

Just out of curiosity,are the Jews complaining,or accepting it as their due?

Eventually BLM will start doing 'purity checks' on fellow Blacks, to make sure they are really 'Black enough' to be considered under the Black umbrella. If they don't make the cut, even fellow Black people will be put on the BLM 'hate list'. Some Black people are already on it.

I SUSPECT,but don't know for sure that there is a lot of hidden hatred towards the light-skinned black women from other black women.

Once again,that is "in-house/in family",and not to be discussed by crackas and other outsiders.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2020, 01:57:03 am »
At the root of BLM hate is 'success'. By that I mean, they see White people thriving while Black people fail. If you look at it from the point of view of a racist Black activist, it can't be anti-intellectual, criminal, Black culture that is at fault. NO! So, it must be White Privilege and racism that makes the difference. It can't OUR (Black culture) fault. The system is rigged!

However, when Jews, Hispanics, Blacks, Asians, and immigrants from all over the world come to America and thrive, not only do they thrive, they become multimillionaires. This blows-up the Black activists entire argument. That is why Black racists will attack Jews, Hispanics, Asians, ... anybody who is not White and successful. Because to the Black activists, this is like a slap in the face to them. This is why they paint any successful Black person as Uncle Tom, or OREO.

BLM does not hate skin color or ethnicity as much as they hate success. They want everybody of every color to be brought low to be on their level to prove that their condition is not their own fault.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2020, 02:19:14 am »
At the root of BLM hate is 'success'. By that I mean, they see White people thriving while Black people fail. If you look at it from the point of view of a racist Black activist, it can't be anti-intellectual, criminal, Black culture that is at fault. NO! So, it must be White Privilege and racism that makes the difference. It can't OUR (Black culture) fault. The system is rigged!

However, when Jews, Hispanics, Blacks, Asians, and immigrants from all over the world come to America and thrive, not only do they thrive, they become multimillionaires. This blows-up the Black activists entire argument. That is why Black racists will attack Jews, Hispanics, Asians, ... anybody who is not White and successful. Because to the Black activists, this is like a slap in the face to them. This is why they paint any successful Black person as Uncle Tom, or OREO.

BLM does not hate skin color or ethnicity as much as they hate success. They want everybody of every color to be brought low to be on their level to prove that their condition is not their own fault.

That reminds me of something that happened back in 1982 or 83. 

I was working for this fellow in a TV station, he was born an American with Mexican parentage.  He once told me why he can't go south of the border at all, because all the Mexicans in Nogales hated him, and people just like him.  They're 100% pissed off that they are there, he is here, and living a successful middle-class life.  He said they'd inject battery acid into his veins if they got hold of him down Mexico way.

It was like Kryptonite to them.  Weird.  If it was me, I'd be living up by @roamer_1 by now, near the Canadian border.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2020, 02:19:41 am »
@Smokin Joe

There's a gizmo called FreeFileSync... A file syncing tool, with a pretty good side by side directory compare utility...  It is a truly brilliant piece of kit with a center bar that shows which file is newer (or other things) on which side, or if the files are equal... Now, there are many directory compare utilities, and my sanction on this one is for other things it does (it is magnificent for its batch-ability and scripting) but it will do as good as any for the task.

**But note that I can only speak generally, because I bought the paid version years ago, and I really don't remember all the capacities of the free version...

Still, the object of the exercise being to find similar directory structures and combine them to take only the newest should eventually end up with a consolidated *newest* directory set.

But what a mess... And laborious. And it will take some room, because you do not want to do the consolidation on the existing drive. You'd want a working copy on a different drive with enough room to include the final set.. Probably twice the room, just to be safe,

Now, I can probably whip you up a better toy that recursively looks through the while drive for the newest file by name and tags it for copy... but you either get a preserved directory structure with files scattered throughout, or you get the newest files without preserving the directories... it would be fun to try to find the happy medium...

But safe is probably manual using a directory compare utility... and a lot of time.
Oh doggone it. I figured it's take w....wo...wor...you know, that stuff. :silly: I had hoped you knew of something totally easy. Thanks, though, 'cause I figure you'd know best. Consider the operating systems date from Win 95 (maybe some 3.11 files, too). SOme things just take grinding on until they are done.

Considering the contents of better than 30 some thumb drives are mixed into all that, too, I think it's just going to be some slogging. Mainly because eliminating earlier versions may not prove to be ideal without checking them out first.

Thanks though! It helps to have someone I can ask stuff. Looks like I should get another !TB (minimum) drive to work it out to.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 02:25:51 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2020, 02:30:32 am »

It's the crab-basket mentality, writ large.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2020, 06:34:16 am »
Oh doggone it. I figured it's take w....wo...wor...you know, that stuff. :silly: I had hoped you knew of something totally easy. Thanks, though, 'cause I figure you'd know best. Consider the operating systems date from Win 95 (maybe some 3.11 files, too). SOme things just take grinding on until they are done.

Considering the contents of better than 30 some thumb drives are mixed into all that, too, I think it's just going to be some slogging. Mainly because eliminating earlier versions may not prove to be ideal without checking them out first.

Thanks though! It helps to have someone I can ask stuff. Looks like I should get another !TB (minimum) drive to work it out to.

@Smokin Joe

Truth be told, it may not be worth it... Maybe just draw a hard line... a 'When I was a Dumbass About Storage' vs. 'Now  I do Storage like a Boss' line... Make a full copy of that drive, and put one in the safe deposit box, and the other under the couch, and with any luck, you'll not ever have to go back for that info at all.

I have a couple such lines... The first being 'The Great Root Beer Disaster of '98', which is where I learned the wisdom of more than one copy in more than one location... Unfortunately all of that historical archive can no longer be accessed.

The second line was the first five years of my software development tree, which was a monkey knot similar to what you describe - A horrendous balled up conglomeration that I kicked  in the butt till I couldn't kick it no more... It was such a hot mess that I just split off the most current version of each software (300 or so), and left the rest to sink beneath the waves of the memory hole. I can still get at that information, but I never will. I hope.

The real change came with my paint company, and simultaneous computer service company, along with a small engine concern, and the continuation of the software too... I crossed the Rubicon to so much data that I had to store electronically, no longer being able to fit on CDs. Suddenly I had to really think through directory structures, and how they related intuitively within backup procedures, and how to replicate live files... Now it is seamlessly handling gigabytes live, and terrabytes in deep storage and media files, distributed across the nation, and about to go international.

Maybe just start fresh... But call me on the phone and lets have a couple beers and talk it out before the next mess is just like the first (no offense meant).

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2020, 07:02:42 am »
If it was me, I'd be living up by @roamer_1 by now, near the Canadian border.

Makes me think maybe the Northern Territories ain't looking so bad...  :whistle:
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 07:03:41 am by roamer_1 »