Author Topic: Anarchists and Trump's Reelection.. Lloyd Marcus  (Read 146 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Anarchists and Trump's Reelection.. Lloyd Marcus
« on: June 27, 2020, 02:43:00 pm »
June 27, 2020
Anarchists and Trump's Reelection
By Lloyd Marcus

A longtime white friend phoned me to talk him down from the cliff. He is concerned about how the new racial hatred dominating our country will impact his grandkids. For the first time, he and his wife believe they should purchase a gun for home protection. This headline confirms my friend's instinct to arm himself to protect his family. “BEWARE: The Woke Mob is Targeting You Next, Small-Town America.”

My friend also confided that he is feeling racial resentment he has never felt before. I told him racial hatred and division is exactly what leftists hope to achieve with their Black Lives Matter hysteria.

Mary and I are an interracial couple married for over 40 years. A white millennial family member absurdly believes she is showing respect for me by being a strong advocate for BLM. My response is bending over and grabbing your ankles and kneeling in worship to an anti-American racist hate group disturbs me. I love my country. America is the greatest land of opportunity on the planet for all who choose to pursue their dreams. The BLM movement has nothing, I repeat nothing, to do with empowering blacks. Leftists are exploiting blacks as useful idiots to implement their transformation of America away from the divinely inspired vision of our Founding Fathers.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/06/anarchists_and_trumps_reelection.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34