Author Topic: Sen. Kennedy Shreds Anti-Cop Protesters: If You Hate Cops 'Next Time You Get in Trouble, Call a Crac  (Read 181 times)

rangerrebew

Sen. Kennedy Shreds Anti-Cop Protesters: If You Hate Cops 'Next Time You Get in Trouble, Call a Crackhead’
By Steve Straub
Published June 25, 2020 at 9:46am

During an interview with Fox News host Sandra Smith Sen. John Kennedy shredded anti-cop protesters, saying next time you’re in trouble, call a crackhead.

“You know, we have people on Capitol Hill, I am sad to say that think that cops are guilty until proven innocent. And I’m going to say what I said the other day, if you hate cops just because they’re cops, the next time you get in trouble, call a crackhead,” Kennedy said.

“I think we’ve got more honest cops then we’ve got honest politicians,” he added. And I think it’s all just sad. When a Muslim or Jihadist blows up a school, schoolchildren were told don’t judge all Muslims by the actions of a few, and boy, I agree with that.”

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/sen-kennedy-shreds-anti-cop-protesters-hate-cops-next-time-get-trouble-call-crackhead