Author Topic: The Media Ignored A Massive Mob Ambush Of Police In Tampa Bay  (Read 256 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

The Media Ignored A Massive Mob Ambush Of Police In Tampa Bay
June 25, 2020 By Jonah Gottschalk

Early Saturday morning, two Tampa Bay police officers were jumped by a mob in an attack that received virtually no mainstream coverage. The two officers received phony calls about a shooting at a nearby intersection and were dispatched to find the victims. When they arrived, they found hundreds of anti-police demonstrators.

The mob blocked off all four exits and surrounded the officers, shouting and throwing glass bottles. Both were struck on the heads as they searched for victims and were hospitalized when backup eventually got them away from the crowd.

The attack was indiscriminate as to which officers responded to the call and appears to have been highly organized. It played upon the officers attempting to assist injured citizens. It also demonstrates that rage at law enforcement has grown so extreme that its possible to swiftly organize not dozens, but hundreds of individuals willing to harass and injure police at random. Because of this, there is no good reason why major networks other than Fox were unwilling to cover it.

Silence may not be violence, but by refusing to report the assault, the media is indirectly protecting the attackers. They also make it more likely events like this will happen again soon. As fewer Americans on both sides of the aisle hear of the attack, there will be little pressure on organizers to condemn or disavow such tactics.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/06/25/the-media-swept-a-massive-police-ambush-in-tampa-bay-under-the-rug/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: The Media Ignored A Massive Mob Ambush Of Police In Tampa Bay
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2020, 04:51:43 pm »
MSM Complicity in BLM and Antifa agenda....   Part 32,899
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2020, 05:25:47 pm »
?? It was reported ... perhaps it wasn't broadcast as wide as it should have been.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,406347.0.html
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2020, 05:29:46 pm »
I DDGed "tampa bay ambush" and found articles from WFLA, ABC Action News, and the Tampa Bay Times. Using Google I also found Bay News 9 (different channel than WFLA). It's getting local coverage at present rather than national coverage, but "Ignored" is simply incorrect.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline berdie

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2020, 08:40:47 pm »
I DDGed "tampa bay ambush" and found articles from WFLA, ABC Action News, and the Tampa Bay Times. Using Google I also found Bay News 9 (different channel than WFLA). It's getting local coverage at present rather than national coverage, but "Ignored" is simply incorrect.

imho...this attack should have been shouted from the roof tops on every station in the US. To me, it's a big deal.

They won't have to defund/disband the police. There won't be any people wanting the job.