Author Topic: First, Confederate statues. Now, statues of founders. Next, Jesus. Their real target: America  (Read 1209 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
"Our side?"

You have no side. You stand alone—optimistically, you are vastly outnumbered. Good luck.
There is an "our side".  However, as you are alluding, it though intensely angry is so fragmented there is no chance of any kind of organizational effort to counter.  "Our Side" is law abiding, so we are assigned to "sand pounding".  Honestly, the radical left has us by the short hairs.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
That may be, but is that really "Showing their true selves" like the poster indicated?

In my mind, this is not so much the 60s radicals indoctrinating their kids (actually grandkids if you think of the time since then of 50 years gone by) but a new generation of entitlement kids who were raised without fathers (or effective fathers) and maybe even mothers as the two-earner family took off since that time and left kids more or less to fend for themselves and dream of their own utopia rather than under the guidance of good schooling or good parenting.

The left has been most eager to brainwash these youngsters and the parents were unavailable or unwilling to do their job to fight the fight.
The two earner family (except where it was completely necessary because of low wage jobs) took off beginning in the late 60s, where the virtues of the working woman were lauded in the press. People were being "liberated" from traditional roles. The ERA was being pushed at the same time, and the traditional role of motherhood, of effectively running the day to day nuts and bolts operations of a household, were demeaned as 'slavery', uncompensated labor, whatever, while completely ignoring (in the media and from academia) the tremendous importance in cultural continuity of having the influence of a parent full time.
At the same time, fatherhood was taking a hit, as being the exploitative patriarchy keeping womyn in thrall, sans feelings for their progeny, and reaping the benefits of working while doing none of the day to day drudgery (as if working outside the home didn't have a degree of day-to-day drudgery, often endured simply to finance the home and all in it). So, the efforts of men were demeaned, even as women doing the same jobs (if even that) were extolled as paragons of virtue. It would take a lot of legislation and an incredible amount of grading the workplace level with the cutting edge of legislation (not to mention some incentives and the instillation of corporate fear over lawsuits) before most women would succeed at the jobs men were actually doing, but those decades were still in the future.

This also ignored (and undermined the concept) that The Almighty had created a helpmate for man in woman, that in a good marriage (and even a decent shack-up) the partners complement one another, bringing their particular talents and abilities to the table and using them to further their children, their family, their culture, community, and ultimately the nation.

The attacks on the traditional family enjoyed the tactical advantages of welfare, subsidized housing, and food stamps, so long as the male was NOT present, a pretty hefty carrot in hard times, and one which led to the demise of many marriages, an effect seen here during the devastation of the oil price crash of the early 80s, when the divorce rate spiked as there were no jobs to be had, and loving husbands moved out so their wives and children could get public assistance, and the marriage fell apart, torn by that separation and in no small degree victim to predatory advances by suitors who were after a bed and a meal ticket, but all distinctly enabled--if not encouraged--by the policies of Social Services.

Those policies made sharp inroads into the Black community as well, perhaps even more so, reflected in the decrease in children born in wedlock since, an effect no longer confined to that demographic.

The ultimate goal was to increase the influence of the State on children,  even as schools were working to turn the children against their own families with the subtle approach of giving assignments that the children were not to tell their parents about. (One I recall would have us draw a map of our homes (floor plan). I told my folks and turned in a fine floor plan, which may even exist somewhere, but it wasn't our house.) The "keep this from your parent(s)" policies have only become more insidious since.

As the State attempted to replace the family, however, it was soon discovered that other, more 'caring', less 9 to 5 with holidays off, influences would prevail over much of the State influence, especially in urban environs, thus street gangs and other influences proliferated in the vacuum left by a two parent home either broken up or left in the pursuit of elusive material wealth as the currency inflated, partly driven by the increase in family incomes.
(The days of a single wage earner being able to feed a family of four with a $100/week paycheck were over, reflected in the spiraling price of new vehicles, blamed on pollution controls and other gadgets, but really a reflection of the debasement of the currency. No longer were coins made of silver, nor the dollar tied to the price of gold.)

The removal of God from schools, at least in the form of morning prayer, then the Pledge of Allegiance, facilitated the concepts  that permitted the whole concept of marriage to be devalued in the eyes of those educated by the State, again in order to gain even more power over the children, after all , in Marxist doctrine, there is no God, "Religion is the opiate of the people.", and the State, the all-powerful State is to be worshiped.

This has been going on for nearly 60 years, conspicuously tearing at the very fabric of the culture that Made America Great. When it started, success was measured by metrics that transcended racial and other boundaries, our culture valued individual Liberty, the rule of Law, a stable marriage, a home of your own, a decent job, and children who would carry that torch on to their progeny.

Subsequent fine tuning of that culture has opened doors, but that does not suit the purposes of the Marxists who only sought to tear down the existing order to replace it, not to fix anything that might have been wrong--an ability that is one of the virtues of our system of government.
Instead, now, the demands spiral out of all reason, ever increasing to the point where compliance is no longer reasonable nor even possible without inflicting more grievous injury on the vast majority of the population, thus creating another, even larger, victim 'class'. By this means the Alinskyites and Marxists hope to use the system against itself.

It is time for America to make a choice and make a stand. No other government on the planet has only increased the opportunities for its citizens--most have gone the other direction if there has been any change. The history that includes those changes should be left alone. It is only by knowing our mistakes that we can learn from them.

The bias of the media reeks of the braying of the Marxists in Red Square, the Bolsheviks who claimed to be the "Majority Party" in their name, now done by the domination of mass media, but nonetheless, the claim of a well-advertised and vocal (and organized, well funded) minority who would dictate to America what to think.

Be ye not deceived.

Whether your family has been here since before the Europeans set foot here, or has just arrived, chances are you want the same things as most Americans. An opportunity to build for yourself and your progeny a life free of the overweening and invasive policies of a State run amok. An opportunity to succeed. An opportunity to raise your children, safe in the knowledge that the same opportunity will be open to them. There is only one path, or you would not have come here of all the places on this planet.

The Marxists don't offer this, only the promise of micromanagement, misery, and death, as iteration after iteration of their political system proves.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 05:27:04 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The two earner family (except where it was completely necessary because of low wage jobs) took off beginning in the late 60s, where the virtues of the working woman were lauded in the press. People were being "liberated" from traditional roles. The ERA was being pushed at the same time, and the traditional role of motherhood, of effectively running the day to day nuts and bolts operations of a household, were demeaned as 'slavery', uncompensated labor, whatever, while completely ignoring (in the media and from academia) the tremendous importance in cultural continuity of having the influence of a parent full time.
At the same time, fatherhood was taking a hit, as being the exploitative patriarchy keeping womyn in thrall, sans feelings for their progeny, and reaping the benefits of working while doing none of the day to day drudgery (as if working outside the home didn't have a degree of day-to-day drudgery, often endured simply to finance the home and all in it). So, the efforts of men were demeaned, even as women doing the same jobs (if even that) were extolled as paragons of virtue. It would take a lot of legislation and an incredible amount of grading the workplace level with the cutting edge of legislation (not to mention some incentives and the instillation of corporate fear over lawsuits) before most women would succeed at the jobs men were actually doing, but those decades were still in the future.

This also ignored (and undermined the concept) that The Almighty had created a helpmate for man in woman, that in a good marriage (and even a decent shack-up) the partners complement one another, bringing their particular talents and abilities to the table and using them to further their children, their family, their culture, community, and ultimately the nation.

The attacks on the traditional family enjoyed the tactical advantages of welfare, subsidized housing, and food stamps, so long as the male was NOT present, a pretty hefty carrot in hard times, and one which led to the demise of many marriages, an effect seen here during the devastation of the oil price crash of the early 80s, when the divorce rate spiked as there were no jobs to be had, and loving husbands moved out so their wives and children could get public assistance, and the marriage fell apart, torn by that separation and in no small degree victim to predatory advances by suitors who were after a bed and a meal ticket, but all distinctly enabled--if not encouraged--by the policies of Social Services.

Those policies made sharp inroads into the Black community as well, perhaps even more so, reflected in the decrease in children born in wedlock since, an effect no longer confined to that demographic.

The ultimate goal was to increase the influence of the State on children,  even as schools were working to turn the children against their own families with the subtle approach of giving assignments that the children were not to tell their parents about. (One I recall would have us draw a map of our homes (floor plan). I told my folks and turned in a fine floor plan, which may even exist somewhere, but it wasn't our house.) The "keep this from your parent(s)" policies have only become more insidious since.

As the State attempted to replace the family, however, it was soon discovered that other, more 'caring', less 9 to 5 with holidays off, influences would prevail over much of the State influence, especially in urban environs, thus street gangs and other influences proliferated in the vacuum left by a two parent home either broken up or left in the pursuit of elusive material wealth as the currency inflated, partly driven by the increase in family incomes.
(The days of a single wage earner being able to feed a family of four with a $100/week paycheck were over, reflected in the spiraling price of new vehicles, blamed on pollution controls and other gadgets, but really a reflection of the debasement of the currency. No longer were coins made of silver, nor the dollar tied to the price of gold.)

The removal of God from schools, at least in the form of morning prayer, then the Pledge of Allegiance, facilitated the concepts  that permitted the whole concept of marriage to be devalued in the eyes of those educated by the State, again in order to gain even more power over the children, after all , in Marxist doctrine, there is no God, "Religion is the opiate of the people.", and the State, the all-powerful State is to be worshiped.

This has been going on for nearly 60 years, conspicuously tearing at the very fabric of the culture that Made America Great. When it started, success was measured by metrics that transcended racial and other boundaries, our culture valued individual Liberty, the rule of Law, a stable marriage, a home of your own, a decent job, and children who would carry that torch on to their progeny.

Subsequent fine tuning of that culture has opened doors, but that does not suit the purposes of the Marxists who only sought to tear down the existing order to replace it, not to fix anything that might have been wrong--an ability that is one of the virtues of our system of government.
Instead, now, the demands spiral out of all reason, ever increasing to the point where compliance is no longer reasonable nor even possible without inflicting more grievous injury on the vast majority of the population, thus creating another, even larger, victim 'class'. By this means the Alinskyites and Marxists hope to use the system against itself.

It is time for America to make a choice and make a stand. No other government on the planet has only increased the opportunities for its citizens--most have gone the other direction if there has been any change. The history that includes those changes should be left alone. It is only by knowing our mistakes that we can learn from them.

The bias of the media reeks of the braying of the Marxists in Red Square, the Bolsheviks who claimed to be the "Majority Party" in their name, now done by the domination of mass media, but nonetheless, the claim of a well-advertised and vocal (and organized, well funded) minority who would dictate to America what to think.

Be ye not deceived.

Whether your family has been here since before the Europeans set foot here, or has just arrived, chances are you want the same things as most Americans. An opportunity to build for yourself and your progeny a life free of the overweening and invasive policies of a State run amok. An opportunity to succeed. An opportunity to raise your children, safe in the knowledge that the same opportunity will be open to them. There is only one path, or you would not have come here of all the places on this planet.

The Marxists don't offer this, only the promise of micromanagement, misery, and death, as iteration after iteration of their political system proves.
Well spoken, as usual @Smokin Joe

It is a rallying cry for patriots to come together.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
j. myrle wrote:
"You have no side. You stand alone—optimistically, you are vastly outnumbered."

I don't believe that. And if you do, you're in trouble.
I have "a side".
If I turn my palm upward, I can look down beyond my wrist, and see it.

Offline Smokin Joe

There is an "our side".  However, as you are alluding, it though intensely angry is so fragmented there is no chance of any kind of organizational effort to counter.  "Our Side" is law abiding, so we are assigned to "sand pounding".  Honestly, the radical left has us by the short hairs.
Until it doesn't. When that resentment hits a laser-like focus, the ground beneath the enemy's feet will melt and swallow them.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
smoky joe observes:
"the virtues of the working woman were lauded in the press. People were being "liberated" from traditional roles. The ERA was being pushed at the same time, and the traditional role of motherhood, of effectively running the day to day nuts and bolts operations of a household, were demeaned as 'slavery'"

One of these days, I'm going to scrounge up and watch "The Handmaid's Tale", just so I can CHEER for "the bad guys", the patriarchy represented in it...!

Re:
"Instead, now, the demands spiral out of all reason, ever increasing to the point where compliance is no longer reasonable nor even possible without inflicting more grievous injury on the vast majority of the population, thus creating another, even larger, victim 'class'. By this means the Alinskyites and Marxists hope to use the system against itself. "

What will it take to finally free ourselves from the scourge of the left, the pestilence of marxism?

Sometimes I believe the only solution will be "the Chilean alternative", with an American version of this guy:

Like him or not, he did what had to be done. Compare Chile today to the rest of the nations of South America...

Offline Smokin Joe

smoky joe observes:
"the virtues of the working woman were lauded in the press. People were being "liberated" from traditional roles. The ERA was being pushed at the same time, and the traditional role of motherhood, of effectively running the day to day nuts and bolts operations of a household, were demeaned as 'slavery'"

One of these days, I'm going to scrounge up and watch "The Handmaid's Tale", just so I can CHEER for "the bad guys", the patriarchy represented in it...!

Re:
"Instead, now, the demands spiral out of all reason, ever increasing to the point where compliance is no longer reasonable nor even possible without inflicting more grievous injury on the vast majority of the population, thus creating another, even larger, victim 'class'. By this means the Alinskyites and Marxists hope to use the system against itself. "

What will it take to finally free ourselves from the scourge of the left, the pestilence of marxism?

Sometimes I believe the only solution will be "the Chilean alternative", with an American version of this guy:

Like him or not, he did what had to be done. Compare Chile today to the rest of the nations of South America...
Sometimes it takes drastic measures to put a nation back on course.

Unfortunately, they are already departing from that trajectory. https://www.brookings.edu/blog/order-from-chaos/2019/11/18/chileans-learned-the-right-lessons-after-the-pinochet-era/

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

We’re In A Cultural Civil War. It’s Time For Conservatives To Fight Back
The Black Lives Matter movement is not a majority. Its radical agenda can be resisted and defeated. But not if ordinary Americans stay silent.
By John Daniel Davidson
June 26, 2020
The daily spectacle of angry mobs pulling down statues, taunting police, attacking passersby, and taking over entire city blocks makes it seem like Black Lives Matter is a mass movement, that pretty much everyone except knuckle-dragging Trump supporters is on board with its radical agenda, and that the new national consensus is that you’re either anti-racist or racist.

Under these conditions, many ordinary Americans feel disoriented and discouraged. Confusion abounds. When did it become racist to like the national anthem and Mount Rushmore? At what point did we decide George Washington and Abraham Lincoln were moral monsters, or that all police are racist thugs? Why are rioters and looters allowed to terrorize people and destroy property with impunity? Why aren’t local elected leaders enforcing the law?

If you think what’s happening in America right now is crazy, you’re not alone. It’s true that something’s changed, that we’re in the middle of a crisis, that a cultural civil war is underway and escalating. ...

It’s up to every one of us, in our towns and cities and communities, to pressure our local officials to enforce the law and stop the bedlam. We have to demand it. We have to insist on law and order, insist on due process, insist on equal treatment under the law. These are bedrock American principles, and they have majority and bipartisan support across the country. At least for now, we can be confident of that. ...
The Federalist
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

David Marcus On Tucker Carlson: ‘First They Topple The Statues, Then They Start Killing People’
June 27, 2020
 By Evita Duffy

Last night on the Tucker Carlson show, hosted by Brian Kilmeade, David Marcus explained that the escalation from statues to killing people has been a universal trend. “This is not new in history. We saw this in Russia. We saw this in China. We saw this in Venezuela. First, they topple the statues, then they start killing people, and then they take your rights away…”   ... The Federalist
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
In 20 years, every airport, government building, park, stadium, street, etc. all will be named after some Black person. Every single statue will be a Black person. Everything everywhere will be something in Black culture, as if Whites, Hispanics, Latinos, Asians, and the 100 other cultures in America never existed.

All positions of wealth(Amazon/Google/Twitter/Microsoft), all political positions, all corporate positions, and management jobs will be mandated as "Black Only" positions.

Christmas, Hanukkah, and all Holidays will be illegal. Kawanza and MLK day will be the only Holidays allowed.

A space alien landing in America a few decades from now, will think he has landed in some part of Africa.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

In 20 years, every airport, government building, park, stadium, street, etc. all will be named after some Black person. Every single statue will be a Black person. Everything everywhere will be something in Black culture, as if Whites, Hispanics, Latinos, Asians, and the 100 other cultures in America never existed.

All positions of wealth(Amazon/Google/Twitter/Microsoft), all political positions, all corporate positions, and management jobs will be mandated as "Black Only" positions.

Christmas, Hanukkah, and all Holidays will be illegal. Kawanza and MLK day will be the only Holidays allowed.

A space alien landing in America a few decades from now, will think he has landed in some part of Africa.
Nope.

They will never achieve demographic superiority as long as Planned Parenthood is open for business.

C S Lewis