Author Topic: Biden’s Mental Capacity: The Emerging Issue  (Read 301 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden’s Mental Capacity: The Emerging Issue
« on: June 25, 2020, 02:24:03 pm »
 Posted on June 24, 2020 by John Hinderaker in 2020 Presidential Election, Joe Biden
Biden’s Mental Capacity: The Emerging Issue

Everyone who pays attention has known for a while that Joe Biden, never an intelligent man, is in a state of cognitive decline. This is why the Democrats have been happy to keep him out of sight in his basement for the last several months.

Most voters are barely aware of Biden’s condition, if at all. But that inevitably will change. A pro-Trump PAC has taken on the issue of Biden’s dementia directly, in this ad:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

The ad is fairly hard-hitting, but from Biden’s perspective, it could be worse. There are more such ads to come.

The Democrats have also announced that Biden will participate in three presidential debates. Frankly, this surprises me. I question whether he can survive them. The problem with presidential debates, for the Democrats, is that reporters can shield their candidate only so far. At some point, he has to try to answer questions. Biden can’t do that.

This is one of several reasons why I think current polls are meaningless.

more
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2020/06/bidens-mental-capacity-the-emerging-issue.php
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

Re: Biden’s Mental Capacity: The Emerging Issue
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2020, 02:46:03 pm »
This is what I think his close campaign people and wife are doing:

They are feeding him questions every single day so he can remember the answers and they are on paper also, having him read the answers over and over and over.
They will miss some questions but if he knows answers to the majority of the questions, he can struggle through - maybe.  If they are not doing this, he will not win even though he is ahead of Trump now.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2020, 06:18:25 pm »
This is what I think his close campaign people and wife are doing:

They are feeding him questions every single day so he can remember the answers and they are on paper also, having him read the answers over and over and over.
They will miss some questions but if he knows answers to the majority of the questions, he can struggle through - maybe.  If they are not doing this, he will not win even though he is ahead of Trump now.

Well, you know how I feel about "remote diagnoses," and I feel that way about this ad campaign.  A variation of this plays regularly on FNC streaming service.  My opinion is, attacking the mental state of the opponent is not good politics, because it smacks of unfairness.  That said, the Dems already crossed that Rubicon when they spent the past five years declaring Trump a mental basket case, even toying with using the 25th Amendment to remove him within a few months of his Inauguration.  They have not let up on this angle of attack, so maybe the rules are different now, and it's OK to go after a Candidate's mental capacities.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2020, 06:38:05 pm »
Dunno, attacking Biden’s mental state may have the effect of making any lucent criticisms or cheap shots he may be capable of that much more impactful. People can tell if he’s slipping themselves, they don’t need to be told. Trump should stick to substantive criticisms of rat policy, like tying Biden to the anarchists & loony progressive policy proposals.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2020, 06:47:44 pm »
Dunno, attacking Biden’s mental state may have the effect of making any lucent criticisms or cheap shots he may be capable of that much more impactful. People can tell if he’s slipping themselves, they don’t need to be told. Trump should stick to substantive criticisms of rat policy, like tying Biden to the anarchists & loony progressive policy proposals.

That used to be the rule, but is it still?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Idiot

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2020, 07:36:29 pm »
That used to be the rule, but is it still?
The gloves are off this time around.  Oh wait....they were last time also.  I keep forgetting that Cruz's father killed JKF.  happy77