Author Topic: A Plague of White Submissiveness  (Read 296 times)

rangerrebew

A Plague of White Submissiveness
« on: June 25, 2020, 12:44:43 pm »
A Plague of White Submissiveness

Christopher DeGroot

June 12, 2020

Gone With the Wind

A strange thing happened on Saturday in Carey, North Carolina. During Black Lives Matter demonstrations, a group of white people, including police officers, cleaned the feet of black religious leaders and protest organizers, while offering a prayer repenting for the sins inflicted on black people. In the video, there’s a man with a megaphone leading the prayer; he also asks for forgiveness for the enslavement, mistreatment, and oppression of blacks.

All that, you might say, over the murder of George Floyd? Yes, and there’s a lot more, including the purging of the past.

“Activists and organizers and people who are part of these racial-justice movements, including young white people, recognize that we can’t change policing in America until we change the culture of America, and the culture of America has been deeply steeped in white supremacist celebration and racist norms, of which Confederate monuments are the most visible symbols,” says Khalil Gibran Muhammad, professor of history, race, and public policy at Harvard University.

https://www.takimag.com/article/a-plague-of-white-submissiveness/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: A Plague of White Submissiveness
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2020, 02:45:35 pm »
Some people are just natural-born slaves.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2020, 03:58:42 pm »
I laughed I cried, I watched this....

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2020, 04:16:57 pm »
I laughed I cried, I watched this....

@aligncare

I tried to watch it twice,and nodded off both times. I got a vague sense it's purpose was to teach people to feel guilty about themselves for things they hadn't done due to group membership. That was what probably put me to sleep. I have never found fools to be interesting.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2020, 04:28:31 pm »
BLM and far-Left Liberal Whites want people who never owned slaves, to pay and apologize to people who were never slaves, for something that happened 200 years ago. How many White people died to free the slaves? I guess that doesn't matter.

Someone called what is happening in America today as a form of mass insanity/mass hysteria. I have to agree with that. It is illogical and it is completely insane.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2020, 07:38:22 pm »
BLM and far-Left Liberal Whites want people who never owned slaves, to pay and apologize to people who were never slaves, for something that happened 200 years ago. How many White people died to free the slaves? I guess that doesn't matter.

Someone called what is happening in America today as a form of mass insanity/mass hysteria. I have to agree with that. It is illogical and it is completely insane.

@240B

Any minority that stops me and demands I polish his or her shoes is going to be met with hysterical laughter,possibly followed be a tad of violence. Depends on my mood of the day.