Author Topic: Lefty Seattle mayor moves to shut down CHOP, blames everyone but herself  (Read 280 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 23, 2020
Lefty Seattle mayor moves to shut down CHOP, blames everyone but herself
By Monica Showalter

So much for the "block party atmosphere." So much for the 'summer of love.'

Summer hadn't even started on the calendar when Seattle's Mayor Jenny Durkan was forced to shut down the whole dumpster fire of lawlessness in the heart of her city down.

She praised it and praised it - and somehow never guessed that a police-free zone might just be an attractive place for criminals.

After turning six blocks of prime downtown land to armed warlords who chased out an entire police station and then set up their own 'autonomous zone,' they did the predictable, turning the area into a hellhole, and the bodies piled up.

Durkan now is attempting to wipe the egg off her face after bona fide killings in the abdicated area, known as 'CHOP' got to be too much.

She made a windy speech recorded by Q13Fox News, calling it an "update" rather than a boob's desperate U-turn.

more w/video
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/06/lefty_seattle_mayor_moves_to_shut_down_chop_blames_everyone_but_herself.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I f our form of gogovernment functions as intended, we should start to see local elections results that turn out the leaders in Seattle and similar locations.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think the article gives Durkin far, far too much credit.  She's doing her best to keep the CHAZ alive, while having to pretend she doesn't like the lawlessness.  In fact, she doesn't give two shits about the well-being of her constituents who live and work in the dump located in her city.

Don't kid yourselves, she's loving this attention, and she's not doing diddly squat to stop it.  She's just trying to give Inslee a bit of breathing space to prevent him from being forced to use the State resources to crack down on the criminals of CHAZ.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

rangerrebew

She's just using the Madam Cli8nton method of justifying her stupidity. :tongue2:

Offline LMAO

I f our form of gogovernment functions as intended, we should start to see local elections results that turn out the leaders in Seattle and similar locations.

You are going to see this. Maybe not this election cycle, maybe not next one, but it is going to happen. Mark my words. The American public is slow to anger. But when  they finally ultimately decide they’ve had it,  watch out

It seems like today, the country is finished.  The radical left wing mobs are  winning......For now
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
You are going to see this. Maybe not this election cycle, maybe not next one, but it is going to happen. Mark my words. The American public is slow to anger. But when  they finally ultimately decide they’ve had it,  watch out

It seems like today, the country is finished.  The radical left wing mobs are  winning......For now
Yep. I know conservative 18-20 something 'kids' who are honing skills for the day.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis