Author Topic: Gelnn Beck: More statues removed & DESTROYED!? America will NOT SURVIVE if we lose our history  (Read 325 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Great commentary -- and really something to think about.  (Video @ link)

More statues removed & DESTROYED!? America will NOT SURVIVE if we lose our history

https://www.glennbeck.com/radio/more-statues-removed-destroyed-america-will-not-survive-if-we-lose-our-history
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline dfwgator

A nation that does not celebrate their history, will be ruled by one that does.

Offline skeeter

A nation that does not celebrate their history, will be ruled by one that does.

Agree, and destroying statues is part of the problem.

But compared to damage public education has already done to our history it is a comparatively small part.

In fact, without 50 years of educational malpractice by the public schools there would be no epidemic of statue toppling now.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Agree, and destroying statues is part of the problem.

But compared to damage public education has already done to our history it is a comparatively small part.

In fact, without 50 years of educational malpractice by the public schools there would be no epidemic of statue toppling now.

Oh, I'm sure that any mention of the Founding Fathers will be erased from the text books ... and there will be no statues to prove otherwise.  The subject of American History will be banned from being taught in schools along with American literature.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Oh, I'm sure that any mention of the Founding Fathers will be erased from the text books ... and there will be no statues to prove otherwise.  The subject of American History will be banned from being taught in schools along with American literature.
When all the physical record of our history is destroyed all that will be left are the lies taught in our schools with nothing to dispute it.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Destroying America is consistent with their goals.  Beck's preaching to the choir.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: