Author Topic: Trump mocks Seattle 'anarchists,' touts 'law and order' presidency in Tulsa rally marking campaign r  (Read 1414 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Libertybele was wondering what happened to the thread title when it suddenly changed to simply reading  “lo”. I’m wondering about that, too?

LMAO!!!  :happyhappy:

The ability to change the title of a post is a forum "feature" that I wish I could turn off....

Every post in reply to an altered post title gets replicated....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

On that note ... it might be time to venture into the forum Lounge.
Sounds like a plan.  :beer:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Sounds like a plan.  :beer:

The Castle Bar is always open.  Never a Last Call for Alcohol.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The other day @Right_in_Virginia asked if my bedroom locked from the outside  I have no idea what that was about. 

Thanks for asking @Chosen Daughter  I asked if your room (not bedroom) locks from the outside because I think you're crazy.  It's either that or you're a paid troll.  Which is it?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I heard some self-described "expert" say the other day Trump needs to stay away from the phrase "law and order" because it reminds people of Nixon.  I say this is just another FOS expert.
@Cyber Liberty

ROFLMAO! Half the voters alive today don't even know who Nixon was,and none of the Dim voters under know anything about him. I can hear them now,asking which team he played on or what band he was in.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The Castle Bar is always open.  Never a Last Call for Alcohol.

@Cyber Liberty

Sounds to me like you have never invited any serious drinkers.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Thanks for asking @Chosen Daughter  I asked if your room (not bedroom) locks from the outside because I think you're crazy.  It's either that or you're a paid troll.  Which is it?

Quite mutual.  I think you are the craziest I have ever met.  You think, breath and crap Trump all the time.  Its a daily enema of Trump rerun with you.  Your the first to post all his shit.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

...or I, myself, am a serious drinker.....

:drunk:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Quite mutual.  I think you are the craziest I have ever met.  You think, breath and crap Trump all the time.  Its a daily enema of Trump rerun with you.  Your the first to post all his shit.

No worries @Chosen Daughter  You're the new and approved face of TBR .... and that face is just too ugly and evil for my tastes.

TBR is all yours. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
No worries @Chosen Daughter  You're the new and approved face of TBR .... and that face is just too ugly and evil for my tastes.

TBR is all yours.

Knock it the Hell off.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Chosen Daughter

Uhhhhhhhh........

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Let's get this thread back on topic before I get bored with it.... rrthree
I will NOT comply.

Offline LMAO

Remember, very few first term presidents lose their second election.

Incumbent presidents are hard to defeat. And incumbent presidents that didn’t face a primary challenge all went on to win re-election
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
@Cyber Liberty

....or my guess is the "Castle" is equipped with a very large wine and liquor cellar.

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.