State Chapters > State Politics/Government

Massachusetts orders utilities cut off at gym defying lockdown — so the owner gets generators and po

(1/1)

PeteS in CA:
https://www.theblaze.com/news/prime-gym-generators-utilities-lockdown

Massachusetts orders utilities cut off at gym defying lockdown — so the owner gets generators and porta potties

--- Quote ---A defiant gym owner in Massachusetts responded to authorities shutting off his utilities by ordering generators and porta potties so that he could keep his business open.

Prime Fitness and Nutrition owner Dave Blondin said that he has already been hit with $6,000 in fines over his defiance, but a GoFundMe campaign has raised more than $10,000 for his legal fees.

"I'm extremely frustrated by it all," Blondin said to WCVB-TV. "I'm extremely frustrated by the governor. I'm honestly embarrassed for the state of Massachusetts."
--- End quote ---

I "get" that MA is one of the states with the worst per capita problems with Covid-19, but refusing to work with a gym owner whose customers are - weird, huh! - concerned with their health is moronic.

Smokin Joe:
Those in power over the Blue States aren't going to relinquish that power happily, and will maintain it through the election and beyond, if possible.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version