Author Topic: Fox News poll: Biden's lead widens to 12 points over Trump  (Read 1630 times)

Offline aligncare

Re: Fox News poll: Biden's lead widens to 12 points over Trump
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2020, 05:13:36 pm »
It’s hard for voters not to notice that the MSM spent five years attacking Trump and—without a single negative story panning out; they spent two years pushing the phony Russian collusion story and came up empty; Trump was impeached by a partisan House on secret testimony the public never saw, with Adam Schiff coming off badly in the aftermath; Trump won the hydroxychloroquine story; no one’s buying CNN’s biased stories anymore; and Biden is not seen as a credible candidate. Now polls say he’s winning?

Phony stories, phony polls, phony outrage: corrupt media. And voters are smart enough to know this.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2020, 05:32:35 pm »
June 16, 2016 Hillary opened up a 12 point lead over Trump, Rush just said.

Makes me say, hmmmm.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2020, 05:35:42 pm »
June 16, 2016 Hillary opened up a 12 point lead over Trump, Rush just said.

Makes me say, hmmmm.

Instead of paying attention to the polls, the RNC and the Supervisor of Elections in each state should be working on ensuring a fair and corruption free election.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2020, 07:33:38 pm »

Phony stories, phony polls, phony outrage: corrupt media. And voters are smart enough to know this.
Yes but they learned from Hillary. 12 point lead lol! Why not 120% lead. As long as we are pulling numbers out of our butt, go for the gold. Hell, make it a thousand 1200% point lead.

I have noticed that the fake MSM has calmed down. With Hillary they were giving her massive numbers. By election day, the MSM were giving her 90 points over Trump, because that is what her ego, and the MSM shills, wanted.

No more of that. They learned that crazy outrageous numbers deter voting. So now the MSM is picking relatively low numbers, between 9 and 15. They want to keep it high but low. Biden is their guy so they will always predict his victory. They just don't want to become crazy insane like they did with Hillary.

Hillary has a 1000% chance of beating Trump. OK? Then there is no need to vote for her. The MSM was already calling her POTUS. The election was irrelevant. They had declared her the winner before the first vote was cast. If it is already done and over, then why bother voting?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2020, 08:39:32 pm »
Yes but they learned from Hillary. 12 point lead lol! Why not 120% lead. As long as we are pulling numbers out of our butt, go for the gold. Hell, make it a thousand 1200% point lead.

I have noticed that the fake MSM has calmed down. With Hillary they were giving her massive numbers. By election day, the MSM were giving her 90 points over Trump, because that is what her ego, and the MSM shills, wanted.

No more of that. They learned that crazy outrageous numbers deter voting. So now the MSM is picking relatively low numbers, between 9 and 15. They want to keep it high but low. Biden is their guy so they will always predict his victory. They just don't want to become crazy insane like they did with Hillary.

Hillary has a 1000% chance of beating Trump. OK? Then there is no need to vote for her. The MSM was already calling her POTUS. The election was irrelevant. They had declared her the winner before the first vote was cast. If it is already done and over, then why bother voting?

I remember that...almost as if it actually happened.  Pepperidge Farm remembers:

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2020, 11:38:50 pm »
I remember that...almost as if it actually happened.  Pepperidge Farm remembers:

The weird thing is, the most far Left they still call her Madam President even today.
They create their own world in their minds, and believe it to be reality, what they call 'reality'.
A man can be a woman, a dog can be a cat, with the Left anything is possible.
I 'identify' as a Polar Bear. Does that make me a Polar Bear?
You can 'wish' and 'believe' anything you want to. I don't care.
But don't try to push your psychosis into my life.
I'm perfectly happy where I am.
And yes, as a shout out to all the weirdo Left, Hillary is the 'real' President!
hahahahahah LOL lots of Love! weirdos
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2020, 05:29:27 pm »

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2020, 09:53:31 pm »

Biden is now unavailable.
He has been hijacked by Spock.
And forcibly sent to Talos IV
even though he said NO to Spock
like a dozen times.
I think Christopher Pike knew more about Talos 4 than Spock did.
He obviously did not want to go there.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2020, 10:27:15 pm »
Biden is now unavailable.
He has been hijacked by Spock.
And forcibly sent to Talos IV
even though he said NO to Spock
like a dozen times.
I think Christopher Pike knew more about Talos 4 than Spock did.
He obviously did not want to go there.

Yeah, but moving there got him a chick.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2020, 05:01:00 am »
Yeah, but moving there got him a chick.
What worse fate could you wish on the man?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2020, 05:40:40 am »
What worse fate could you wish on the man?

Nothing.  that would explain all the "No" beeps.
I will NOT comply.