Author Topic: Jewish self-loathing  (Read 156 times)

rangerrebew

Jewish self-loathing
« on: June 20, 2020, 02:06:29 pm »

Jewish self-loathing

By Alicia Colon

Published August 13, 2014

I recently watched the new program "Manhattan" which is about the Manhattan Project in Los Alamos, New Mexico that gave us the atom bomb. A young physicist arriving at the site is introduced to the project as being 'Shangri-La' and having the 'highest combined IQ than any town in the country, and more Jews in Babylon." When it comes to science, it is no secret that most believe that Jews are overwhelmingly intelligent. But when it comes to politics, that percentage dwindles considerably for so many still vote for Democrats who are not friends of Israel.

As a Roman Catholic, I find their lack of support for this tiny democrat country surrounded by enemies to be inexplicable. It's as if these self-loathing Jews want no connection to Israel; that it has no right to defend itself against genocide. They think orthodox and observant Jews should get over the holocaust because it could never happen again especially in America. I hope that the blatant anti-Semitism that has erupted since the Gaza war has opened their peanut brains because they are so wrong about it never happening again.

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/0814/colon081314.php3