Author Topic: People are stumped by Kellyanne Conway’s new look  (Read 453 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
People are stumped by Kellyanne Conway’s new look
« on: June 20, 2020, 12:00:58 am »
 People are stumped by Kellyanne Conway’s new look

By Paula Froelich and Tamar Lapin

June 17, 2020 | 8:25pm |

Kellyanne, is that you?

It sure looks like Kellyanne Conway has made some changes to her beauty regimen.

The White House counselor was like a new woman when she appeared on Fox News this week, with more makeup on than usual, including contouring at her cheeks, glossy, full lips and smooth skin on her forehead and under her eyes.

“What the hell happened to Kellyanne Conway??” radio host Stephanie Miller tweeted on Wednesday, one of several people to take notice of the apparent makeover.

Of course, it isn’t unusual for politicians or public figures to update their look, but some folks seemed to think Conway was “unrecognizable.”

“WTF? Getting ready for Fox News gig?” pondered Jennifer Rubin, a conservative opinion writer for the Washington Post.

more
https://nypost.com/2020/06/17/people-are-stumped-by-kellyanne-conways-new-look/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow&fbclid=IwAR18iJrGva0HMzyr4al97EXFEokV0EAVrVSuLAEVDKP8IAkUzsy8l6CpgT8
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: People are stumped by Kellyanne Conway’s new look
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2020, 12:01:54 am »
Does she really look like this or is this a re-touched photo..I haven't seen her lately.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2020, 12:05:03 am »
Does she really look like this or is this a re-touched photo..I haven't seen her lately.

I'm not sure ... photo could have been touched up or she's had some major plastic surgery to her face.  I'd say the new look goes beyond what make-up can do.  If this is just make up; point me in the direction of what brand she's using. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2020, 12:18:10 am »
I'm not sure ... photo could have been touched up or she's had some major plastic surgery to her face.  I'd say the new look goes beyond what make-up can do.  If this is just make up; point me in the direction of what brand she's using.

No kidding...I think she has had a lot of botox treatments...no forehead wrinkles at all
Support the USO

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2020, 12:52:19 am »
No kidding...I think she has had a lot of botox treatments...no forehead wrinkles at all

Yes ... some botox or fillers in the cheekbones too.  Must be nice to have that kind of money, but ... the less surgery I have to undergo, the better. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.