Author Topic: Portland: George Washington Statue Torn Down, Draped in Burning U.S. Flag  (Read 359 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Joshua Caplan19 Jun 202022,750
2:30

A statue of George Washington, the first president of the United States, was toppled and draped in a burning American flag by protesters in Portland, Oregon, on Thursday evening.

KOIN 6 reports:

Thursday marked the 21st day of protests in Portland sparked by the death of George Floyd at the hands of Minneapolis police. Two groups — Rose City Justice and Lavender Caucus — hosted a sit-in rally at Jefferson High School in the evening where community members shared their experiences with racism to a crowd of a few hundred. The group did not hold a march.

A separate group of about 20 people met at NE Sandy Boulevard and NE 57th Avenue around 10 p.m. at the site of a large bronze statue of George Washington. Some wrapped the statue’s head in an American flag and lit the flag on fire. Their numbers grew over the next hour until there were enough people to pull the statue to the ground. They quickly scattered. A KOIN 6 News crew found the statue face down and covered in graffiti. Portland police arrived a short time later.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/19/portland-george-washington-statue-torn-down-draped-in-burning-u-s-flag/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
15-20 years ago, I warned of this.  And it's not going to end here.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A few weeks ago I thought this was a temporary thing and would be over with soon...not so..now I am getting scared.. :crying:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

A few weeks ago I thought this was a temporary thing and would be over with soon...not so..now I am getting scared.. :crying:

The point I have been trying to make -- there has been no pushback; therefore why would they stop?  They continue to get away with rioting, robbing, assault, invading, etc., and no one is stopping them ... so they continue.  Our past Black president has encouraged them to continue.  Trump has threatened to put an end to all of this with the military, National Guard, etc., and pretty much has just let it continue.

No one is willing to step up and say enough is enough.  Not one dang politician.

We'll see how the Tulsa rally goes ... GOD help us if they loot and riot and nothing is done.  It will be an all and out battle.  Those attending the rally maybe safe while they are there ... but who is going to protect them once they leave?

What about Trump himself??  Groups were allowed to tear down barricades around the White House and yet this violence continues.

I'm fearful as well.  Lock and load.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.