Author Topic: Video shows Black Lives Matter protester freak out when her baby stops breathing — then run to a co  (Read 322 times)

rangerrebew

June 17, 2020
Video shows Black Lives Matter protester freak out when her baby stops breathing — then run to a cop for help

Well, that's convenient

Carlos Garcia

Video captured the alarming moment in Palmdale, California, when a mother at a Black Lives Matter protest ran for help from a police officer when her baby stopped breathing.

The woman is seen on the security camera footage running toward a police officer after her 11-month-old baby boy stopped breathing. She had been participating in a protest at a local park.

The department said the child lost consciousness and stopped breathing.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/baby-breathing-nlm-police-palmdale

Online roamer_1

That's a beautiful thing, right there. And everybody at that protest might as well go home after that.

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Good luck to ever seeing that on CNN.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Reminds me of the looter who filled his apartment up to the roof with stolen goods.
Neighbors found out about it and robbed him. They looted the looter.

What did he do? He called the Cops to report the robbery.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.