Author Topic: Donald Trump to End DACA Again: ‘We Have to Start Process Over’  (Read 498 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Neil Munro 18 Jun 2020

President Donald Trump said he will restart the process of ending President Barack Obama’s DACA amnesty for 700,000 illegal immigrants.

The announcement came after the U.S. Supreme Court’s surprise decision to block Trump’s cancellation of the amnesty, even though it also admitted that Trump has the power to end it.

“As President of the United States, I am asking for a legal solution on DACA, not a political one, consistent with the rule of law,” he tweeted  Thursday afternoon. “The Supreme Court is not willing to give us one, so now we have to start this process all over again.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/18/donald-trump-to-end-daca-again-we-have-to-start-process-over/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why not issue an EO, this is how the whole DACA mess started...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

The Supreme Court asked us to resubmit on DACA, nothing was lost or won. They “punted”, much like in a football game (where hopefully they would stand for our great American Flag). We will be submitting enhanced papers shortly in order to properly fulfil the Supreme Court’s.....

...ruling & request of yesterday. I have wanted to take care of DACA recipients better than the Do Nothing Democrats, but for two years they refused to negotiate - They have abandoned DACA. Based on the decision the Dems can’t make DACA citizens. They gained nothing! @DHSgov

9:14 AM · Jun 19, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1273967323901317120

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Why not issue an EO, this is how the whole DACA mess started...

I understand he did that, but it died of the thousand cuts in the SCOTUS decision.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

I understand he did that, but it died of the thousand cuts in the SCOTUS decision.
theres gotta be a way to fasttrack it. Make Roberts do the same damn thing over again, the Chief Justice will lose even more credibility.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 05:25:06 pm by skeeter »

Offline Idiot

theres gotta be a way to fasttrack it. Make Roberts do the same damn thing over again, the Chief Justice will lose even more credibility.
I don't think it's possible for him to lose more credibility.  I think he's at the bottom....

Offline bilo

Maybe all this legislating from the bench will end if Pubs start nominating and confirming strong conservative ideologues. Nominating and confirming originalists doesn't work, especially when the left puts hard core leftists on the bench.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline bilo

I don't think it's possible for him to lose more credibility.  I think he's at the bottom....

He couldn't be happier. The leftists know he's the key swing vote and they will keep the honeymoon going with him. He turned his back on American citizens and the notion of LIBERTY when he ruled in favor of obamacare.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline skeeter

Maybe all this legislating from the bench will end if Pubs start nominating and confirming strong conservative ideologues. Nominating and confirming originalists doesn't work, especially when the left puts hard core leftists on the bench.
I thought the Heritage Foundation was a solid source for advise on this issue. I guess I was wrong.