Author Topic: George Floyd’s Brother Asks United Nations to Investigate U.S. Policing  (Read 294 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Penny Starr 18 Jun 2020

Philonise Floyd, the brother of George Floyd, the black man who died last month at the hands of Minneapolis police, is asking the United Nations to investigate policing in the United States for racism and “police brutality.”

“The way you saw my brother tortured and murdered on camera is the way black people are treated by police in America,” Philonise Floyd told the globalist organization.

The New York Times reported on the “emergency meeting” of the U.N. Human Rights Council, a rogue group based in Geneva from which President Donald Trump withdrew the U.S. in 2018:

A group of African states presented a draft resolution on Tuesday calling for an international commission of inquiry into abuses resulting in deaths of black people in the United States.

At Wednesday’s session, African states put forth a watered-down version of the earlier draft, one calling instead for Michelle Bachelet, the United Nations human rights chief, to conduct an inquiry with the help of other United Nations experts. That would be a much more modest response than a full-fledged commission of inquiry.

“You in the United Nations are your brothers’ and sisters’ keepers in America, and you have the power to help us get justice for my brother George Floyd,” he said. “I am asking you to help him. I am asking you to help me. I am asking you to help us — black people in America.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/18/george-floyds-brother-asks-united-nations-to-investigate-u-s-policing/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

I wonder who put him up tho this. Before this I doubt very much he'd given the UN two minutes thought in his entire life.

Offline mortarman

I wonder who put him up tho this. Before this I doubt very much he'd given the UN two minutes thought in his entire life.

I think that would be both his legal advisor (bambulance chaser Bennie Crump) an' his spiritual advisor  (the Revverundt Al "Too Drunk To Stay In My Chair" Sharptongue.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.