Author Topic: Confusion in Tulsa: Mayor Issues Curfew as Trump Supporters Gather for Upcoming Rally  (Read 656 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hannah Bleau 18 Jun 2020

Confusion descended upon downtown Tulsa on Thursday evening after the mayor issued a curfew for the area surrounding the BOK Center, where Trump supporters have already begun gathering in anticipation of Saturday’s rally.

Tulsa Mayor G.T. Bynum (R) signed an executive order instituting a 10 p.m. curfew for the area around the Bank of Oklahoma (BOK) Center, where the president’s rally is set to take place.

“As part of our preparations for President Trump’s Rally this Saturday, we are working on making the area secure for everyone’s safety,” the Tulsa Police Department said in a statement posted to social media late Thursday.

“In an effort to start clearing the area, Mayor GT Bynum has signed Executive Order 2020-11 which places a curfew for the area in the map,” the statement continued.

The curfew went into effect at 10 p.m. and will remain in effect until 6 a.m. Saturday.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/18/tulsa-mayor-curfew-trump-rally/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Ok,so what is wrong with this?

Seems reasonable to me,so what am I missing?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Ok,so what is wrong with this?

Seems reasonable to me,so what am I missing?

They're throwing people who are peacefully lining up for the rally early, off the queue.  It only affects Trump supporters.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

The curfew lifts Saturday AM and become effective again after the rally is over. It looks like the mayor is trying to walk a balance beam between reasonable access for rally attendees and limiting thugs' ability to organize people and materials for rioting. Part of this picture would be the governor's recent activation of a local National Guard unit to augment TPD.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

The curfew lifts Saturday AM and become effective again after the rally is over. It looks like the mayor is trying to walk a balance beam between reasonable access for rally attendees and limiting thugs' ability to organize people and materials for rioting. Part of this picture would be the governor's recent activation of a local National Guard unit to augment TPD.
Rally attendees lining up the day before the rally would make a juicy target for leftist thugs all night long.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
They're throwing people who are peacefully lining up for the rally early, off the queue.  It only affects Trump supporters.

@Cyber Liberty

Thanks,I didn't know that.

Offline aligncare

Corona BS is a never ending nightmare.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

I just spoke to the highly respected Mayor of Tulsa, G.T. Bynum, who informed me there will be no curfew tonight or tomorrow for our many supporters attending the #MAGA Rally. Enjoy yourselves - thank you to Mayor Bynum! @gtbynum

3:09 PM · Jun 19, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1274056758319874052

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
We'll see what happens.  I look for things to get ugly after dark.  I feel for Trump supporters; hopefully there is plenty of security that is willing to do what it takes should the rumored anarchists start their mayhem against them.

Does anyone really think that Antifa and BLM are going to pass up this opportunity to get more media attention and to show their "strength"? 

This is no longer about George Floyd and hasn't been for quite sometime.  "They" want an all out civil war.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
We'll see what happens.  I look for things to get ugly after dark.  I feel for Trump supporters; hopefully there is plenty of security that is willing to do what it takes should the rumored anarchists start their mayhem against them.

Does anyone really think that Antifa and BLM are going to pass up this opportunity to get more media attention and to show their "strength"? 

This is no longer about George Floyd and hasn't been for quite sometime.  "They" want an all out civil war.

@libertybele

It was never about George Floyd. He was never anything more than a useful "tool". 

It's about the upcoming election that will put the Dims out of power forever unless they can start riots to create a National Emergency to cancel the election and have a new president appointed by Congress.

It's about a senile felon having the Dim nomination that can't possibly win,and preventing campaigning to keep from exposing how senile it is.

It is about getting write-in voting so the Dims can steal the election,and then appoint Hillary Clinton President after Biden is forced to step down due to mental collapse.

It's about the end of America and the establishment of "World Wide Government,Inc".

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
@libertybele

It was never about George Floyd. He was never anything more than a useful "tool". 

It's about the upcoming election that will put the Dims out of power forever unless they can start riots to create a National Emergency to cancel the election and have a new president appointed by Congress.

It's about a senile felon having the Dim nomination that can't possibly win,and preventing campaigning to keep from exposing how senile it is.

It is about getting write-in voting so the Dims can steal the election,and then appoint Hillary Clinton President after Biden is forced to step down due to mental collapse.

It's about the end of America and the establishment of "World Wide Government,Inc".

Exactly right.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline PeteS in CA

https://www.cityoftulsa.org/press-room/city-rescinds-weekend-curfew-for-downtown-federal-exclusion-zone/

City Rescinds Weekend Curfew For Downtown Federal Exclusion Zone

On Thursday, the Secret Service asked the City of Tulsa and the Tulsa Police Department to put in place a curfew for the Federal  Exclusion Zone near the BOK Center.

Today, the Secret Service asked the City to lift the curfew order this weekend. In compliance with this request, the City has rescinded the order.

“Last night, I enacted a curfew at the request of Tulsa Police Chief Wendell Franklin, following consultation with the United States Secret Service based on intelligence they had received,” Mayor G.T. Bynum said. “Today, we were told the curfew is no longer necessary so I am rescinding it.”

My emphasis.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.