Author Topic: Joe Concha says Biden campaign wants handpicked questions, no challenges from reporters  (Read 288 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Concha says Biden campaign wants handpicked questions, no challenges from reporters
By Joshua Nelson | Fox News

Joe Concha, media reporter for The Hill, said on Friday that the only time presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden has been challenged by the media was when urban hip-hop host Charlamagne Tha God addressed matters on race relations.

“The bottom line is that Joe Biden is in the business of handpicked questions from handpicked outlets from safe situations,” Concha told “Fox & Friends.”

Concha said that after Biden’s interview with Charlamagne Tha God on "The Breakfast Club" did “not go well,” the former vice president’s campaign staff wants to avoid that from happening again.

Biden made controversial comments in an interview with “The Breakfast Club” last month. After host Charlamagne Tha God said he had "more questions" for him before November, Biden defended his record on issues affecting black Americans.

“I tell you, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black,” he said.

Biden walked back the remarks later the same day, saying: “I shouldn’t have been so cavalier.”

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/joe-concha-says-biden-campaign-wants-handpicked-questions-no-challenges-from-reporters
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
And this is different from Hillary Clinton in 2016 how?  What, spoon-feeding the questions to the Democrat in advance isn't enough to get Short-bus Joe across the finish line?  Talk about a lack of faith in the can'tidate.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

And this is different from Hillary Clinton in 2016 how?  What, spoon-feeding the questions to the Democrat in advance isn't enough to get Short-bus Joe across the finish line?  Talk about a lack of faith in the can'tidate.

I predict that even with the questions spoon fed to Sloe Joe, he'll still botch it and have his senior gaffe moments.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I predict that even with the questions spoon fed to Sloe Joe, he'll still botch it and have his senior gaffe moments.

And he'll be portrayed as "Brilliant!" by the same press who would love Chauncey the Gardiner.  9999hair out0000
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: