Author Topic: Portland Mayor Orders End To “Autonomous Zone,” Wonders What Seattle’s Thinking  (Read 387 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2020/06/18/portland-police-issue-shelter-place-order-demolish-autonomous-zone/

Portland Mayor Orders End To “Autonomous Zone,” Wonders What Seattle’s Thinking

This looked ominous, at least at first. Some interpreted it as a retreat in the face of activists in Portland, Oregon that have been demonstrating against police for the last couple of weeks:
Closed? As in … surrendered, a la Seattle’s CHAZ? Nope; the Portland PD’s shelter in place demand wasn’t actually a retreat. It was an attempt to keep everyone out so that they could eject anarchists who attempted their version of a CHAZ in front of the mayor’s residence.
The Portland Autonomous Zone turned out to be surprisingly short-lived. One woman got arrested for refusing to leave after police declared it a “civil disturbance,” but everyone else skedaddled:
Wheeler came out afterward to clean up the neighborhood, and declared himself “not impressed” with Seattle. “Let me be unequivocally clear,” Wheeler told reporters about so-called autonomous zones, “I absolutely do not support that”:

Setting up next to the mayor's residence was probably the morons' big mistake. Had it been in a business district or middle-class residential neighborhood I doubt the reaction would have been as decisive.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mountaineer

Andy Ngô  @MrAndyNgo
5h
Antifa rioters on Sandy Blvd. in Portland draped a US flag over a George Washington statue & set it on fire. They then toppled the statue. “Genocidal colonist” & “f— cops” are sprayed on monument. Rioters have began to build another autonomous zone nearby.

The nearly 100-year-old statue of George Washington in NE Portland has been pulled down. There are no police in the area. #antifa #BlackLivesMatter

Another American flag was laid over the toppled George Washington statue in Portland and set on fire. #antifa #BlackLivesMatter

This is what one of the antifa groups who organized the criminal gathering said. Additionally, one of their comrades urinated on head of the toppled George Washington statue. There is also a substance all over the statue that looks like human diarrhea or possibly tomato sauce.

Andy Ngo's twitter (also video of flag burning)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 12:21:54 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline aligncare

I guess freedom in America means that Americans are free to tear down the America that gave Americans their freedoms.

Which means that the freedom that Americans were given in America to tear down America, gave Americans the freedom to tear down American freedoms.

Which means that the freedom that Americans were given, gave Americans the freedom to tear down American freedoms, gave Americans the freedom to tear down the America that gave Americans the freedom to tear down American freedoms and can tear down America.

I could go on but fortunately for y’all by the third paragraph I became overwhelmingly confused.