Author Topic: DNA: The next data storage revolution  (Read 553 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
DNA: The next data storage revolution
« on: June 19, 2020, 12:34:14 am »
DNA: The next data storage revolution

https://www.techrepublic.com/article/dna-the-next-data-storage-revolution/

Hyunjun Park: For the purposes of this discussion, data is any kind of information that we generate in the world. But, for storing purposes, for us, it's really a series of ones and zeros. It's just a long number of ones and zeros, binary data that you would normally use a computer to store with things like hard drives and flash drives. And we're now trying to store with a new medium, DNA

We're now using synthetic DNA to store this data, but we may in the future use organic DNA, but it's actually, if you think about it, it's the reverse. We're already using organic DNA in our bodies in all the organisms in the world. We're using that to store data already. That's the chromosomes, the DNA inside of your cells. That's storing information in a very digital manner, but we're trying to copy that scheme using synthetic DNA molecules that we mimic. We're now mimicking nature to store information using this new medium.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: DNA: The next data storage revolution
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2020, 12:44:42 am »
SASER.

Tesla.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 12:45:45 am by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2020, 01:56:48 am »
The mathematical proof that DNA is designed tells you, you live in a simulation.

DNA manipulation creates the perception of reality.

Game theory.

Regulation of gene expression.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2020, 05:19:33 am »
If they are telling us they can input data into D N A they have been doing it for years.

Look at the ccp virus.

The talk around that it may be engineered.

Look at it from this perspective. How do you know that YOU haven't been engineered to be susceptible to the virus? Pre existing conditions.

Targeting a different set now.

They are handing you a bloody popsicle and you take it with a white glove. All intentions intended.