Author Topic: Man Arrested In Colorado For Allegedly Lighting Molotov Cocktail Used To Blaze Minnesota Police Prec  (Read 344 times)

rangerrebew

Man Arrested In Colorado For Allegedly Lighting Molotov Cocktail Used To Blaze Minnesota Police Precinct

Protests Continue Over Death Of George Floyd, Killed In Police Custody In Minneapolis

Marlo Safi
Culture Reporter
June 17, 2020 10:47 AM ET

A Minnesota man was charged Tuesday with helping to stoke the fire at the Minneapolis Police Third Precinct during the protests and riots that occurred in the wake of George Floyd’s death, numerous sources reported.

Dylan Shakespeare Robinson, 22, was arrested Sunday in the parking lot of a ski resort in Colorado and charged Tuesday with aiding and abetting the arson of the precinct, Reuters reported. He appeared in federal court by video to be informed of the charges.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/17/dylan-shakespeare-robinson-arrested-charged-arson-minneapolis-police-third-precinct-fire-molotov-cocktail/

rangerrebew

When he arrives at the airport won't there be a marching band, the mayor of Minneapolis with a key to the city for him, and a life time achievement award from ANTIFA? :whistle:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Since he was from out of state, I think there is additonal nice terrorist act bonus of jail time  for the little puke.

Hopefully this little SOB has seen his last day of freedom in his pathetic little life
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Applewood

Since he was from out of state, I think there is additonal nice terrorist act bonus of jail time  for the little puke.

Hopefully this little SOB has seen his last day of freedom in his pathetic little life

Unless I misread, it looks like the perp is from Minnesota but was arrested in Colorado.

I was wondering if there could be federal charges.  I was thinking about a local case of one anarchist who was caught on video leaving a backpack full of explosives in shrubbery outside a bank in downtown Pittsburgh during the riots a couple of weeks ago. The suspect was shown the backpack; the dumbazz denied owning it; then the police showed him the videotape.    Oops!

Congratulations, dummy.  You just bought yourself some federal charges.  You ain't going nowhere for a long time.  LOL

Whether there would be federal charges in this case -- I can't say.  Would be nice if there were.