Author Topic: CNN’s Cuomo Gets SCHOOLED on Use of Force By Veteran Cop  (Read 311 times)

rangerrebew

CNN’s Cuomo Gets SCHOOLED on Use of Force By Veteran Cop
Nicholas Fondacaro
June 17th, 2020 12:22 AM

CNN host Chris Cuomo does not have a good track record when going up against Georgia’s public officials. Last week, he got destroyed by an election official after crying racism. And then on Tuesday night, he got schooled on the use of deadly force by veteran police officer Steven Gaynor, the president of Cobb County’s Fraternal Order of Police. For someone who liked to brag about being an educated lawyer, Cuomo liked to show off why he was no longer in that field of work.

Any honest observer of the recent police shooting of Rayshard Brooks can admit it wasn’t the same as what happened to George Floyd, and that the police may have been justified. But, of course, Cuomo was no honest observer, and he had to peddle hate of the police. His first question to Gaynor was simple enough (click “expand”):

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2020/06/17/cnns-cuomo-gets-schooled-use-force-veteran-cop

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: CNN’s Cuomo Gets SCHOOLED on Use of Force By Veteran Cop
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2020, 04:34:14 pm »
Force is used all the time by policemen.  It is why it is called the police FORCE.

The only thing important is not that it applied racially, but appropriately.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2020, 09:28:51 pm »
CNN Is trying desperately to appeal to an ever diminishing audience. It seems Chris Cuomo is getting schooled a lot lately
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline verga

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2020, 11:33:59 am »
He is the stupidest person on Television along with Don Lemon
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.