Author Topic: Trump wants to find and prosecute whoever told media about bunker visit: NYT  (Read 870 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Trump wants to find and prosecute whoever told media about bunker visit: NYT
Rebecca Klar 7 hrs ago

Excerpt:

He also complained that nothing he does is good enough, amid criticism over his handling of the death of George Floyd, according to the report. Floyd's death in Minneapolis police custody last month sparked nationwide protests over police brutality.

The Hill reached out to the White House regarding Trump's reported comments.

Earlier this month Trump denied reports that he was rushed to an underground bunker as protests grew violent. He told Fox News's Brian Kilmeade during a radio interview that he had gone to the bunker to "inspect" it during the day and not during protests at night.

Attorney General William Barr, however, later undercut Trump's claims and seemingly confirmed reports that Trump was rushed to the bunker on the evening of Friday, May 29, as protests near the White House intensified.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/503292-trump-wants-to-find-and-prosecute-whoever-told-media-about-bunker
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 06:15:20 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I sure hope it turns out to be you, CD   :crossed:

Offline PeteS in CA

Folks who leak confidential and secret stuff should be fired and/or prosecuted. That said, the Hill references the NYT but no sources, so this could be more annoymorously-sourced fiction.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Idiot

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Folks who leak confidential and secret stuff should be fired and/or prosecuted. That said, the Hill references the NYT but no sources, so this could be more annoymorously-sourced fiction.

Leaking secrets is bad, and leaking Secret Service secrets is even worse.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Trump has to lie about everything.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline aligncare

Leaking secrets is bad, and leaking Secret Service secrets is even worse.

Letting bad actors know the president’s whereabouts while riots are breaking out across the street and WH gates is treasonous.

Offline aligncare

Stuff it. I respect @mystery-ak  so I’ll just let it go at that (for now).

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

:yawn2:

Can't let go of the leftist talking points, can you? 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

That is a violation of the Marquis of Threadjackery Rules! :silly:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
That is a violation of the Marquis of Threadjackery Rules! :silly:
Well there is no doubt that it definitely some type of jackery.

Offline dancer

CD, you are bearing false witness. 

I'm beginning to wonder if it is personal.    Do you have something riding on Trump's defeat? 

Offline aligncare

Anyone notice the headline’s odd perspective?

Like a crime story about a brutal double murder where a blood soaked neighbor was found with a butcher knife in hand and the headline says, Two Dead; Unknown Reasons Why Neighbor Arrested